Posted 9 Feb 2024, 9:00 am
DevOps Lead at Eco
At Eco, our mission is to make people’s money work for them — making it easier to hold, move and earn with your money, on your terms, than ever before. Our end vision challenges what people expect from money itself.
We believe crypto is simply a better way to hold and move money. We build products like Beam to make that a reality, and make it accessible to people. Beam is the fastest way to onboard into crypto and send money globally — from anywhere, to anyone, instantly, without limits. Killer features like autobridging, autorouting and Supersend (ask us!) push the boundary of what crypto enables and just how powerful the user experience can be.
Before building Beam, Eco was a major contributor to the launch of the Eco Currency. Now we remain active in its community, building future products and upgrades for the protocol. We continue to build one of the most selective teams in crypto, chasing one of its most ambitious visions.
Eco is on a mission to make your money work better for you. If you’re interested in crypto, motivated by working on complex and important challenges that matter to everyone, and want to be part of a world-class team building market-leading products, we want to hear from you!
As DevOps Lead on the Eco team, you will:
- Contribute to making the Beam wallet and Eco Currency system one of the most influential codebases and communities in crypto/DeFi
- Support maintenance of critical system components and peripherals, as well as deployment pipeline
- Contribute to developer relations, both internally and externally (including API building and smart contract integration)
We’re looking for you if:
- Your belief in the power of crypto is unwavering
- You have experience with a mix of Terraform, Docker, AWS, CI, IPFS, Redis
- You have 3+ years experience in devops, systems infrastructure, security, and/or reliability engineering
- You prefer to work in a team, and care deeply about team performance
- You are deeply motivated by open source communities and developer relations
- You love to optimize and automate (tooling, queuing, etc)
- Discipline, integrity and work ethic are three of your core values
- Systems Architecture Design experience
- Systems software engineering experience
- Strong open-source contribution history/profile
- Solidity/web3 experience
- Typescript proficiency
Please mention the word **HEAVENLY** and tag RNS4xODEuODEuNQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNS4xODEuODEuNQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok