Posted 8 Feb 2024, 5:00 am
People & Culture Partner at Scorpion Therapeutics
Employment Type: Contract (30-40hrs/week)
Term: 6 Month Rolling Contract with Potential for Full Time Permanent Hire
Hourly Rate: $45-$50/hr
Location: South San Francisco (4 days in office)
The Scorpion People & Culture team is looking for an on-site partner to join us and work on an array of high-impact projects across the P&C umbrella. You will influence every step of the employee lifecycle and enable us to deliver on a truly supportive employee experience. This is a generalist role where you might touch any of the following in the same week: managing an HRIS system, coordinating learning & development efforts, driving our operational needs, or helping prepare for a new hire’s first day. In this role, you’ll get to impact every employee’s experience and relationship with Scorpion Therapeutics.
As the People and Culture Partner, your primary responsibilities include the following:
People & Culture Operations:
- Play a leadership role in onsite people operations, serving as the primary face of new-hire onboarding, including initial key card and security system setup, seating assignment and seating map management, facilitating transportation/ parking arrangement for new and existing hires, and more.
- Deliver exceptional hiring and candidate experience by coordinating scheduling through our ATS (Greenhouse).
- Enable a smooth and successful employee onboarding experience by managing the onboarding process, gathering consistent feedback, and incorporating improvements to continuously improve new hires’ experience at Scorpion.
- Assist employees with benefit enrollments such as Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k and being a go-to resource for People Operations and Benefit questions.
- Maintain digital employee records and update HR databases accordingly.
- Provide HR and Culture support as ad hoc.
- Support cultural efforts such as advising on a company culture plan, strategizing around events, and partnering with relevant team members on larger scale quarterly team events.
- We have an exciting People & Culture strategy and series of projects to work on! This role will include plenty of opportunities to take on additional projects aligned with P&C strategy based on the individual’s interests and experience.
- Organize catering meals and associated activities for weekly Family Lunches and Scorpion bowls.
- Foster a sense of onsite community by supporting crucial corporate culture initiatives including company cocktail hours, team outings, milestone celebrations, etc.
- Provide administrative support for all non-executive team members, including remote workers and those at Scorpion’s Boston and San Francisco sites, and especially for the Operations and Administrative teams.
- Oversee and maintain office and café equipment (furniture, appliances) and act as a liaison for visiting service providers.
- Manage low–lift office operations including managing relationships with building management, partnering with certain team members to order supplies, creating processes around parking and mail management.
- 3+ years’ experience in human resources, culture and community or related position
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or business administration preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Experience dealing with sensitive, complex, and highly confidential employee situations.
- Fluent knowledge of Federal and Provincial laws and legislation as it applies to employee-related situations.
- Ability to react quickly to changes, while keeping alignment with long-term direction
- Motivated by complexity and challenges; energized by evolving, exciting environments.
- Ability to forge, grow and maintain positive relationships with multiple groups.
- Ability to prioritize workload and complete tasks within tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, troubleshooting, problem-solving skills, and a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with HR / payroll software systems
- Computer proficient with experience in Outlook and Microsoft Office
- Highly organized and detail oriented
Please mention the word **JOYOUSLY** and tag RNS4xODEuODEuNQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNS4xODEuODEuNQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok