Posted 8 Feb 2024, 6:00 am
Product Designer at TimelyCare
TimelyCare has an immediate opening for a dynamic Product Designer with solid interaction and UX design experience to work as an integral part of our Product Design Team!
This role is responsible for building high-quality, user-focused solutions for our telehealth platforms. You will create IA, consume and contribute to the design system, design user flows from low-fidelity wireframes through to high fidelity detailed mock-ups and prototypes.\n
What You'll Do
- Work with the product and engineering teams on creative brainstorming, ideation, rapid prototyping, and other problem-solving related to web and mobile experiences across all media.
- Advocate for our users by offering an experience design perspective throughout the product development process.
- Participate in the planning of product releases and provide UX support for the delivery of new functionalities.
- Use insights gained through research to improve our products and deliver innovative new experiences.
- Regularly collaborate with designers, researchers, engineers, marketers, and product managers.
- Manage multiple projects and competing priorities.
- Translate complicated concepts into clear experiences utilizing existing design system components or creating new components as the need arises.
- Advocate for end-users in a fast-paced product climate, creating experiences that foster a shared understanding of the user-centric intersection between design, product, and engineering.
What You Bring
- 4+ years of experience as a product designer or UX designer working on complex projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams.
- Well-rounded UX professional who connects business needs, innovation, and thoughtful strategic design with experience across the spectrum of design specialties involved in product design including information architecture, design research, synthesis, UI design, wireframing, and UX strategy.
- Must be an expert in design software such as Figma, Miro, and/or Adobe Creative Suite
- A proven track record of successfully implementing designed experiences across both mobile and web application projects using Agile methodologies
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
- Ability to provide leadership and collaborate with clients and develop strategies and solutions to best serve our users
Benefits + Perks
- 12 Paid Company Holidays + No work on your birthday!
- Flexible PTO + Volunteer Time Off (VTO) as an organization to give back to the community
- Variable bonus eligibility on a quarterly basis
- Company-sponsored Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision) + Pet Insurance
- Company-paid group Life Insurance + Company-paid Short Term Disability
- Concierge benefit support services
- 401(k) with employer match
- Free access to TimelyCare virtual medical and mental health support for you and your immediate family
- Mission-Driven Purpose with a Supportive Team Culture
The salary range for this opportunity is $85,000 - $95,000 per year, depending on education and experience. This is the base pay. You will be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to the base pay, to be discussed during the interview process.
Please mention the word **ENJOYMENT** and tag RNS4xODEuODEuNQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNS4xODEuODEuNQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok