Posted 8 Feb 2024, 6:11 pm
Senior Product Owner at SupraOracles
Who We Are
SupraOracles is here to define the future of information services in global markets! We are an exciting, ambitious, and well-funded startup with some unique technical capabilities that we believe will help cement us as a future leader in decentralized data.
We’re a diverse team of professionals, academics, and advisors with experience from leading institutions such as the Euronext Stock Exchange, JPMorgan Chase, Qualcomm, ConsenSys, and Sony. Our global foundation is located in Switzerland, however we are a remote first company and you’ll be joining a globally distributed team distributed across over 29 countries!
Our project is spearheaded by seasoned professionals with experience in the architecture of consensus mechanisms, randomness research, real-time data services, investment banking, digital securities, traditional stock exchanges, big data, doctoral academia, big 4 consulting, blockchain/DLT, and DeFi. Join us to help progress our solution to the Oracle Dilemma.
We thrive on trust and honesty. We believe in the positive and ethical impacts these cutting-edge technologies in a decentralized environment can have on the world.
Your alignment and cultural fitment to these core values and beliefs are of considerable value to us.
What we're looking for
You should be an experienced product owner or manager with over 4 years of demonstrable experience, competent with owning the product roadmap and delivering product concepts through the agile delivery process and to go-live.
You should be a detail-orientated and independently motivated individual, able to inform the strategic product roadmap and prioritization process at all levels of the organization.
A solid, demonstrable portfolio of product deliveries, potentially to drive improved customer experience, introduce new functionalities, remediate coding errors, incidents and bugs, and to propel product adoption should be available.
If you’re the right candidate you’ll be passionate about the future of data and the potential of DeFi; you’ll also be a great team-player, ready for an adventure and passionate about building product that excites, inspires and catalysts further adoption of DeFi products to institutional and retail participants alike.
- Support executive team in defining the core product management strategy and target product roadmap for the business, including data topology, functional roadmap, product cost-control, and monetization strategies;
- Own your product roadmap, ensuring engagement with customer experience architects and other experts, to build a product that tells an exciting story and supports our varied customer base;
- Act as a subject matter expert for your product and underlying technical architecture throughout the business, supporting all stakeholders across both delivery, support, and product to deliver to the SupraOracles vision;
- Support commercial team in managing relationships with third-party data suppliers, including the establishment of core contracts and associated SLAs;
- With the support of our delivery team and our agile scrum-at-scale delivery methodologies, engage in delivery sprints to build, test, and ship product through to go-live;
- Use data to better understand our customers and how they use our products, providing insight to help segment usage types to better inform the delivery backlog and make our products as customer-orientated as possible;
- Represent your product and SupraOracles as necessary throughout the DeFi ecosystem.
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- 4+ years experience as a Product Owner, Manager, or related role;
- Degree, Master’s or equivalent higher education qualification in ICT Management, Computer Science, Data Science, or a related discipline;
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills, tailoring to varied audiences including customers and senior leaders;
- Strong understanding of big-data technical integration tooling including scalable open-source data solutions and distributed computing, such as Hadoop, Kafka, Hive, MySQL, and Spark;
- Strong problem-solving capabilities;
- Strong data architecture and operating model creative competencies;
- Strong product-orientated data applicability skills.
- Manage projects in conjunction with software engineering and business stakeholders
And if you have these, even better
- Strong understanding of DeFi and the products that support the ecosystem operation such as blockchain, oracles, and data vendors;
- Strong understanding of the tooling that facilitates engagement with the DeFi ecosystem such as digital asset wallets and block explorers;
- Strong demonstrable understanding of the Atlassian suite of products.
- Experience & domain knowledge of real-time/market data of at least one asset class i.e. currencies, equities, commodities, fixed income, etc.
What's In It For You
- You will have the opportunity to work for a fast-growing start-up within a diverse team where you can make a large impact by doing meaningful work.
- You will work in a fully remote environment with flexible hours to work from anywhere in the world.
- We offer a competitive base salary for full-time salary based positions (option to be paid in crypto) + Tokens (Equity)
- Flexible PTO, sick leave, and unpaid time off.
- Paid National Holidays (specific to your country).
- We offer medical, vision, and dental for our employees.
Getting Started with SupraOracles
Here at SupraOracles we like to give you some time to orientate yourself.
We’ll give you lots of time in your first month to do all of these important tasks.
- Get familiar with your team, the business, our vision, mission and our strategies for success.
- Up-skill as necessary to become familiar with the rapidly changing arena of DeFi creators and projects.
- Understand our core values.
- Set up 1-1 with your colleagues.
- Become familiar with the tools and processes we use.
- Analyze our product offerings.
- Jump in and be a part of the conversations!
Then, it’s to work! We’ll set you up for success with all the tooling and assets you need.
You will have regular discussions with your line manager so that you can gauge how your priorities fit in with team and company goals.
You will be all set to enjoy this journey among exceptional teammates to make a Better Blockchain.
Please mention the word **JOVIAL** and tag RNS4xODEuODEuNQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNS4xODEuODEuNQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok