Posted 8 Feb 2024, 6:54 pm
Senior Backend Developer at Vinter
We seek a highly skilled and motivated senior backend developer to join our team. You will use various methods to transform raw data into proper data structures. You will build and maintain the infrastructure and tools needed to collect, process, store, and analyze large amounts of financial data, ensuring that the data is accurate, reliable, and accessible. You will create financial algorithms and real-time data pipelines.
Vinter’s mission is to institutionalize crypto. We create and calculate complex and high-performing investment strategies used in financial products worldwide. Our customers are some of the most successful crypto funds in the world, and our investors are some of the most well-respected in the industry. We recently raised a $3.4M Series Seed and are looking to build one of the greatest teams in our industry.
Since our incorporation in 2019, we’ve been listed as a top European startup. Our team is a diverse group from over eight countries, speaking 13 languages.
- Develop and maintain Vinter’s data lake and calculation infrastructure
- Develop data validation processes
- Automate calculation processes
- Analyze and organize raw data
- Build ETL processes
- Prepare data for descriptive and predictive modeling
- Build algorithms and prototypes
- Combine raw information from different sources
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
- Collaborate with data scientists and architects on several projects
- Automate data distribution
- Build data visualization applications using Streamlit and Dash
Requirements and skills
- 5+ years experience as a data engineer or Python developer
- Technical expertise in data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Fluency in Python
- Fluent in English (C1 level or higher).
- Hands-on experience with SQL database design
- Strong understanding of ClickHouse, TimescaleDB, and PostgreSQL
- Able to work 0600 - 2100 UTC
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or a similar field
- Data engineering certification
- Experience with Docker, Github, Dash, Grafana, and ELK Stack
- Experience with Cython, Numba, and Ji
- Experience working with FastAPI and Django
- Familiarity with crypto assets, blockchain technology, and Streamlit.
N.B. You will be hired through our entity in the UK and Sweden. In other countries, we hire using a global payroll provider.
Vinter is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please mention the word **FAMOUS** and tag RNS4xODEuODEuNQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNS4xODEuODEuNQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok