Posted 8 Feb 2024, 7:00 pm
Enterprise Sales Executive Germany at Degreed
We are seeking an experienced Sales professional (individual contributor) who will report to Degreed’s DACH Sales leadership. Considered an integral part of the sales team, success in this role is measured on the continuous development of pipeline and revenue through the acquisition of new logos. Although the role is 100% new logo direct sales, this role also assists in partner development, client success and field marketing.
In this role, you will also provide thought leadership and advanced critical thinking to inform the strategy and direction of Degreed’s go-to-market (GTM) in the DACH region. You will work closely with the DACH sales leadership and VP of EMEA/APAC sales to deliver on the broader EMEA regional growth and expansion strategy, with input and guidance from International Leadership - aligning on process, ways of working and outcomes. You will bring your operational leadership, sales expertise, and proven customer facing skills to bear in the market.
You will bring deep expertise in implementing development processes to drive execution and meet business goals.
Day in the Life
- Initiate all activities to execute the GTM in the DACH territory to generate revenue in the region, including direct sales, partner collaboration, event participation.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Proactively engage with key internal stakeholders and partner teams to identify opportunities
- Build effective working relationships with internal teams to influence strategy, investment and execution of partner initiatives.
- Serve as a trusted advisor internally and within the Degreed ecosystem.
- Regularly communicate the value of initiatives, sales pipeline and challenges/blockers to the executive/leadership team.
- Responsible for navigating through an enterprise organization to leverage cross selling opportunities
- Develop and execute a strategic territory business plan
- Accurately forecast quarterly and monthly sales
- Possess a full understanding of customers’ specific decision-making and purchasing process
- Develop and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, and competitors
Who You Are
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of relevant large enterprise software sales (SaaS) experience experience, including sales, consulting, channel and/or alliance partner management. experience managing client relationships and navigating scope conversations with positive outcomes for enterprise clients, ideally in the DACH region
- experience managing multiple enterprise-level projects with high complexity; familiar with matrixed project teams
- Prior experience creating and presenting compelling action plans based on metrics, data and client history
- Ability to manage and interact with client stakeholders at all levels (Individual contributors to C-Suite) and demonstrate the ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience, and to drive clients to compelling business outcomes
- 5+ years of experience working remote with cross-functional relationships (e.g. sales, marketing, product, operations, engineering, legal, finance)
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with ability to drive growth
- High emotional intelligence
- Self motivated with a bias for action
- Deep sense of ownership and accountability
- Ability to travel as required
What Sets You Apart
- Strong preference for human capital technology experience
- Knowledge of territory preferred
Please mention the word **BONUS** and tag RNS4xODEuODEuNQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNS4xODEuODEuNQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok