Posted 8 Feb 2024, 9:00 pm
Senior Product Designer at Motive
About the Role:
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Product Designer to join our New Products team in building innovative solutions that enhance the way our customers manage their operational efficiency. You’ll collaborate with a cross-functional technology and operations team to identify and understand customer problems and translate them into innovative and impactful solutions across our ecosystem of fleet and freight management products. You will drive innovation for both long-haul trucking and local commercial vehicles across areas including safety, compliance, real-time tracking, asset management, maintenance, fuel, utilization, and dispatch.
You will lead initiatives from concept through execution by leveraging your expertise in design methodologies, craft, and stakeholder communication. You will be a steward of quality by leveraging, defining, and evolving our design systems to achieve an effective, consistent and cohesive product experience across multiple product surfaces and touch points.
What You’ll Do:
- Understand customer and business problems through research and data
- Own design problems end to end, from initial concept through execution and beyond
- Work with cross-functional peers to define, validate, and prioritize core use cases
- Identify and document key user journeys, workflows, and product opportunities
- Build alignment and articulate vision through strong storytelling and presentations skills
- Obsess over the details of interaction and interface design
- Become a key thought partner to your counterparts in product, engineering, and ops
- Partner with engineering to efficiently execute and QA design
- Ship, measure, and improve your designs based on quantitative and qualitative feedback
- Mentor other designers and contribute to the overall design culture of the company
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in Interaction and Interface design
- Experience leading complex web or mobile projects with a cross-functional team
- Ability to generate detailed design concepts, documentation, and prototypes
- A design portfolio that showcases proficient design skills, product thinking, and problem-solving
- Experience working with or creating design systems and frameworks
- Demonstrate excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Ability to be comfortable with and navigate an industry undergoing disruption
- Unbounded curiosity and sense of adventure
Please mention the word **POLITE** and tag RNS4xODEuODEuNQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNS4xODEuODEuNQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok