Posted 7 Feb 2024, 3:00 am
Recruiting at Flex
About the role
Flex is looking to hire a contractor (1099) to assist with about 20 hours of recruiting work a week. There is a possibility for this to extend long-term, but we are anticipating at least 6 weeks worth of work.
What you’ll do
- Work in Greenhouse to maintain a tidy pipeline of inbound candidate applications
- Meet weekly with your hiring manager to discuss the hiring process and candidates who are in process
- Phone interview candidates and match them against requirements of open positions
- Schedule subsequent interviews with the hiring manager and interview panels
- Create and deliver offers using Greenhouse software
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient in working with Greenhouse software
- Experience using Slack and Gmail would be ideal
The national pay range for this role is $25-$45 hourly. Individual compensation will be commensurate with the candidate's experience aligned with Flex's internal leveling guidelines and benchmarks.
Please mention the word **BENEFITS** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTcy when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTcy). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok