Posted 7 Feb 2024, 5:00 am
IT Director Digital Solutions at IMVT Corporation
Immunovant, Inc. is a clinical-stage immunology company dedicated to enabling normal lives for people with autoimmune diseases. As trailblazer in anti-FcRn technology, the Company is developing innovative, targeted therapies to meet the complex and variable needs of people with autoimmune diseases.
As the IT Director Digital Solutions your role is to partner with our Clinical Team leads to seek out trial appropriate digital solutions including eCOA, eConsent, telemedicine devices and other digital solutions, and in partnership with vendors and clinical trial teams, own the successful delivery of these. This highly skilled and motivated individual, with experience in GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and data security, will play a crucial role in ensuring the secure and compliant integration of these digital solutions into our clinical trials.
- In close partnership with Clinical Trial teams, advise teams on most appropriate digital solutions and systems.
- Lead the selection and the onboarding of the digital solutions vendor
- Direct the technical and operational aspects of the digital solution implementation.
- Ensure accurate programming, accountability, and reporting of digital solutions.
- Oversee and manage digital solutions vendors.
- Facilitate team meetings, cross-functional communication, and decision-making; ensure alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify critical project risk factors and mitigating actions.
- Ensure all solutions are compliant with Health Authority Regulations.
- Partner with Immunovant cybersecurity to ensure that systems and devices keep our data secure.
- Partner with DPO ensure that all PII collected is processed in a way that aligns to global data privacy laws.
- Stay informed of the clinical digital solutions environment.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree
- PMP certification
- Solid knowledge of Health Authority requirements for use of Digital Solutions
- Excellent understanding of digital solutions business practices and the current competitive landscape.
- 7-10 years of experience working with clinical trial digital solutions and systems.
- Strong understanding of clinical trials, device standards, and data security requirements.
- Experience in Start-ups a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dynamic, interactive, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment
- Domestic or international travel are required 10%
Please mention the word **FINE** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTcy when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTcy). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok