Posted 7 Feb 2024, 6:00 am
Strategic Account Manager at SoundHound AI
SoundHound AI believes every person should be able to interact naturally with the products around them–by simply talking. With a global reach spanning two dozen languages, we build Voice AI products with conversational intelligence for cars, restaurant ordering, and more, allowing our customers to extend their brand in new and meaningful ways.
The Strategic Account Manager role is a great opportunity to demonstrate your relationship management and sales skills! This role focuses on post-sales for top Medium-to-Large sized businesses. This individual will work efficiently and optimally with Mid-Market restaurant brands by deepening the relationship to increase retention as well as grow revenue and expand service. Account Managers are essential to retaining our highest value accounts, ensuring new partners are successful on our platform, and consulting partners that have the potential to grow.
The work location for this role is available throughout United States. The workplace options for this role include in our Santa Clara office, hybrid, or remote models. The salary for this position is $80,000.00. Our recruiting team will provide a more specific salary range based on work location and years of experience. In addition to salary, you will receive a performance bonus, and equity (RSUs) with strong near-term growth potential, comprehensive healthcare, paid time off, and other benefits.
In this role, you will:
- Lead a book of business of top Mid-Market restaurant partners using SoundHound
- Proactively identify key risks within your book of business, and engage Restaurant partners through outbound phone calls, monthly reviews, and ongoing performance delivery
- Find opportunities to cross-sell related products by working cross-functionally to expand your accounts
- Build meaningful, lasting relationships to make SoundHound the AI solution choice for our restaurant partners
- Maintain communication channels with merchants via email, phone, and face-to-face meetings
- Champion restaurant partner feedback to help drive insights
We would love to hear from you if:
- Experience in the restaurant tech industry
- Strong critical thinking ability
- Analytical skills - ability to segment large data sets and turn them into actionable results to drive KPI through Excel/Google Suite and Salesforce
- Outstanding work ethic and attention to detail
- Excellent communication
- Ability to clearly frame a value proposition and ask the right questions to be able to overcome objections to gain commitment from your clients
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves, and get in the weeds with our highest value partners
- Experience creating processes and solving problems in scale
- Strong leadership skills
We strive to be a values-driven company that is supportive of one another, open and honest, undaunted by challenges, nimble and focused, and determined to excel and win.
Here at SoundHound AI, diversity, equity, and inclusion are key to who we are as a company. With a mission to build Voice AI for the world, creating a team with global perspectives is critical to our success.
We care deeply about fostering an environment where everyone is supported and can do their best work. SoundHound ensures that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other employment benefits.
Employees enjoy comprehensive health care, paid time off, discounted fitness classes, and flexible working hours. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and culture at https://soundhound.com/careers/.
Come join our growing team and bring your unique voice to our mission!
#LI-HYBRID #LI-REMOTE #LI-MQ1
Please mention the word **AFFORDABLE** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTcy when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTcy). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok
Similar Job Offers
Sign up and get weekly
remote sales & marketing job offers
to your mailbox.
- Weekly Remote Jobs
- No Spam
- Unsubscribe Anytime
Only one step left:
Check your inbox and confirm your subscription.
Don't forget to check your spam folder!