Posted 7 Feb 2024, 4:00 pm
B2B Sales Development Representative at Fresh Prints
Looking for rockstar B2B Sales Development Representative
At Frontier, we help companies grow full-time, cross-functional teams abroad. We hire the smartest people, and we place them in the best companies. In three years, we’ve never lost a client.
About the client SOFi:
At SOFi Products, we believe protecting the planet should be straightforward, safe, and simple. All of our products are made with real paper and without buzzwords. They’re the type of compostable that doesn’t require a special separate facility. And the type of biodegradable that you learned about in science class. (Put it in the ground, and it goes away in 60 days.) And the type of paper that doesn’t absolutely deteriorate the second it gets wet. Because... you know… nobody should have to drink coffee with that ish.
We are seeking a self-motivated, driven and experienced B2B Sales Development Representative:
- Prospect leads daily using LinkedIn Sales Nav, Apollo and Hubspot
- Reach out to the prospective leads via outbound calls and Linkedin and qualify the leads
- Maintain accurate records of all sales outreach in our CRM system
- Look for ways to improve the process to increase your results
- Meet and exceed engaged prospect targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
An Ideal candidate should have:
- 1-3 years of experience in online B2B sales development roles
- Experience with outbound calling is required
- Experience with Hubspot preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experienced ‘hunter’ who can apply their knowledge of the role to our generate engaged new leads
Compensation & benefits
- This is a fully remote role.
- Work Schedule: US shifts
- Salary: $650 per month
Please mention the word **MOMENTOUS** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTcy when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTcy). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok