Posted 7 Feb 2024, 5:00 pm
Customer Support Agent at Match Group
The League Team is looking for a concierge-minded professional to help us deliver The League experience to each of our users. You’ll help us grow the company and our community through your amazing white-glove service. A successful candidate will be creative and entrepreneurial with a knack for gadgets and the latest technology and still be able to write clear, fun, and quirky messages. A passion for the product and owning quality and experience is a must.
Know where you belong.
The League is the newest addition to the Match Group portfolio. The League was created for ambitious, career-focused singles seeking long-term relationships. Creating a sense of belonging doesn’t stop at our products - it’s the foundation of every team we hire.
Note: This role is full-time, remote, and hourly wages. You must be available 9am-5pm PST. The position will require shared responsibility for holiday coverage and occasional weekend coverage. The position requires you to travel for 3-4 days, 2-3 times yearly, for offsite meetings.\n
How you’ll make an impact:
- Reviewing and resolving customer support requests using our software tools to send emails and communications with users in-app
- Reviewing user accounts, researching, communicating solutions to our members, and gathering feedback
- Responding to user reviews on the app stores
- Reviewing users who have been flagged for violating our Terms of Service
- Moderating our users' groups/events section of the app to maintain a good environment
We could be a Match if:
- You have remote work experience.
- You have 2+ years of experience in customer care, working directly with people online.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills with a deep knowledge of grammar, spelling, and syntax.
- You must have a stable internet connection with the ability to be present on video as well as a dedicated, quiet place from which to work free of distractions.
- You enjoy finding solutions and communicating with customers.
- You have excellent multitasking skills and can be flexible.
- You are a positive team player.
- You are an accountable self-starter.
- You have strong leadership & organizational skills.
- You have a proven record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Passion for the mobile space, in particular, social and mobile dating applications
- Experience working with iOS and/or Android applications
- Contact Center or Contact Center Supervisor experience, especially online communication
Please mention the word **FAVORABLE** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTcy when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTcy). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok