Posted 7 Feb 2024, 5:00 pm
Small Business Sales Inbound at Gusto, Inc.
Small Business Sales Advisor
Your role will be to help small business customers choose Gusto. Interacting with customers who sign up on our website via email, chat, and live phone interactions, you’ll help match our people platform offering to their specific business needs, exercising advisory sales skills. You’ll help them navigate an important onboarding process, demonstrating sophisticated customer success skills.
Our team of over a hundred sales professionals includes folks practices across all channels and with different types of customers, but we all share deep passion and commitment to solutions selling: our company exists to solve problems for small businesses, and our sales team is a vital front door for small businesses who need and love our solutions. We have communal goals, a team spirit, and company leadership that cares about selling the right way.
You’ll help small businesses choose and onboard with Gusto, and develop deep customer centric sales skills while helping us reach and serve more customers. You’ll work with a dynamic team of sales professionals, product experts, and leadership to help you excel in your career.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Answer live inbound calls and chats, and engage in email communication at a high volume, with customers at different points in the sales process: discovery, decision, and onboarding
- Support customers through the process of onboarding which is about 70% of your daily conversations
- Aid customers in selecting Gusto via the Sandler Selling System - this makes up about 30% of your daily conversations
- Develop customer empathy and product expertise
- Exercise and master advisory selling of solutions for small businesses
- Participate in community and career development opportunities at Gusto
Here’s what we're looking for:
- Minimum of 1 year previous experience working in a high volume sales or customer service environment where you were cross selling, up-selling, or maintaining a quota / KPIs.
- Desire to pursue a career in sales long term
- A commitment to customer empathy and ethical business practices
- Passion to achieve goals and improve your craft
- Excellent communication skills both via phone and email/chat
- Motivated by challenge and adaptable to change
Our cash compensation range for this role is offering hourly pay from $22.12 to $25.96 for Denver & Detroit locations. Remote locations will vary based on our geographical pay approach. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including candidate location, experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Please mention the word **TICKLE** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTcy when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTcy). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok