Posted 7 Feb 2024, 7:00 pm
Senior Product Analyst at GlossGenius
GlossGenius is building an ecosystem enabling entrepreneurs to succeed. We empower small business owners to focus on being creators, not admins, by offering a range of business management tools including booking and scheduling, marketing, analytics, payment processing and much more.
Over 65,000 small business owners have chosen to rely on GlossGenius every day to run their entire set of business operations. Joining its powerful, intuitive platform with its vibrant, distinguished brand, GlossGenius is the ideal combination of a fintech, SMB software, and consumer company all in one.
About the Role
As a Senior Product Analyst, you will uncover and share critical insights that will shape our product roadmap and the future of our company. You will partner cross-functionally with leaders from Product, Design, Analytics Engineering, Data Engineering, and the Go-to-Market team to scale our product data infrastructure, develop analytical frameworks and grow our analytical tools to help us make increasingly more data-driven product decisions.
We are currently hiring Analysts for our Booking and Teams product teams. The Booking Product Analyst will support efforts to improve conversion rate on customer booking sites & improve our customers’ operational efficiency in client management. The Teams Product Analyst will support efforts to accelerate our up-market strategy.
You will report to the Manager of Product Analytics and are welcome to either work out of our office in New York City or work remotely from anywhere in the continental US.
What You’ll Do
- Define, analyze, and evangelize KPIs for your dedicated product team
- Identify opportunities for our product to improve the customer experience and drive increased conversion, retention, engagement, and lifetime value, both through data and a deep qualitative understanding of our customers
- Serve as a thought partner to the Product Management Lead in building the product roadmap
- Partner with Data Engineering and peer Analytics teams to implement best-in-class analytical frameworks and testing structure across the entire product
What We’re Looking For
- 4+ years of experience in a highly analytical role, 2+ years in a product analytics role, ideally at a SaaS company
- Advanced proficiency in SQL
- A demonstrated self-starter with strong communication and project management skills
- Excitement about working in for a a high-paced, fast-changing start-up and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get foundational work done
- Proficiency with dbt, Looker or data visualization tools and solid stats fundamentals (A/B testing, regression) are a plus
- Familiarity with best-in-class product analytics tech stacks, including Mixpanel and Segment (or similar tools) is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive health & dental insurance options, with premiums partially or fully covered by GG
- Fertility and adoption benefits via Carrot
- Generous, fully-paid parental leave policy
- 401k benefit - employees are eligible to contribute starting day 1 of employment
- Professional Development - employees receive a yearly stipend for approved learning and educational-related expenses
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Dependent Care FSA
- Home office support
- Team Bonding opportunities - as a distributed team, being able to build meaningful bonds both virtually and in person is incredibly important to us! We are constantly evaluating how we accomplish this and currently, teams are given opportunities to gather in person throughout the year
The starting base salary for this role in New York, California, and Washington is between $144,000-$170,000 + target equity + benefits. The base salary offered is dependent upon many factors including skills, experience, location, and education. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
At GlossGenius, we celebrate our differences and are committed to creating a workplace where all employees feel supported and empowered to do their best work. We believe this benefits not only our employees but our product, customers, and community as well. GlossGenius is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Please mention the word **GAINING** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTcy when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTcy). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok