Posted 7 Feb 2024, 8:00 pm
Business Development Manager at Recurrent Motors, Inc
Buying a used car has been essentially the same for 75 years: what’s the mileage, what’s the vehicle history, get a mechanic to check out the moving parts and haggle over the price. As electric vehicles (EVs) hit the used market, buyers are changing the way they research and buy. Mileage is less important than how the battery is performing and how far an EV can go on a full charge.
Recurrent is the industry standard for how used EVs are assessed, valued, bought and sold across all areas of the used vehicle ecosystem.
As a Business Development Manager specializing in EV battery analytics, you will be a pivotal member of our sales team, responsible for driving business development initiatives and strategic relationships with OEMs. Your role will also involve selling tailored EV data products to OEMs, insurers, and finance companies to assist them in assessing EV specific risks and setting accurate valuations.
As a Business Development Manager at Recurrent you will…
- Be highly entrepreneurial as you play a critical role in establishing product market fit within emerging sectors
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans to meet and exceed revenue targets by fostering strong relationships and driving sales with OEMs, captive finance, and insurers
- Collaborate closely with internal teams, including product development and marketing, to align sales strategies with product offerings and market demands
- Leverage your strong automotive industry expertise to articulate the value proposition of our EV data solutions
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and know how to think on your feet to find solutions that work for partners
- Keep up to date with with our product offerings as well as the broader changes that are occurring in the automotive ecosystem with the rise of EVs
- Provide valuable market feedback to the the Sales, Marketing, and Product teams
This job might be for you if you have...
- A proven track record in enterprise sales and business development within the automotive industry, particularly working with OEMs
- Demonstrated success in selling data products or analytics solutions to OEMs, insurers, or finance companies
- A genuine interest in the future of the automotive landscape and its transition to EVs as a means to lower CO2 emissions
- A desire to join a startup where at times you wear many different hats and and solve problems as a team
- Strong listening skills, curiosity, and ask thoughtful questions
There are no education prerequisites for this position. If you’re great, then you’re great!
Anywhere in the US. We’re a remote-first company with a team concentrated in the Pacific Northwest. We have colleagues in 6 different states and we want to work with great folks wherever they are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and highly value diversity at our company. We warmly invite applications from people of all walks of life. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please mention the word **RAPPORT** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTcy when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTcy). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok