Posted 7 Feb 2024, 10:00 pm
Release Manager at Celonis
As part of the Engineering Product Excellence (EPE) team, you work with a group of people that have deep expertise in their fields and build the processes that shape the Celonis product. You’ll be part of a team that spans across US and Europe responsible for our CI/CD pipeline including planning, approving, scheduling, and controlling software deployments and feature releases to Celonis customers. You’ll get a chance to grow your career while working with industry leaders to build a product that can scale 100x its current user base.
At Celonis, We Live for Customer Value. We want a product that consistently delivers at or above expectations for our customers, and we’re looking for your keen insights to help us deliver on that promise!
You’ll be part of a team that spans across US and Europe responsible for our CI/CD pipeline including planning, approving, scheduling, and controlling software deployments and feature releases to Celonis’ customers. This includes commercial as well as government offerings. You will work closely with the Platform Infrastructure Engineers, Engineering Operations team, and the Governance Risk and Compliance team to ensure that Celonis developers and government customers have a performant and stable system.
This position can be fully remote. You must possess excellent communication and writing skills as this is a role on a distributed, worldwide team.
You should have a minimum of 8 years of demonstrated experience in the field of software development and release management. Experience working in a FedRAMP, RMF, or DoD restricted environment is a plus, but not required.
Release Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinating, managing releases developed by multiple teams
- Validation that appropriate approvals, functional, and security test results meet requirements for production deployment
- Coordinate the release schedule and resources required depending upon the third-party applications, defect backlogs, planned releases, and infrastructure updates
- Identify and communicate the risks that can delay the release and manage them, such that the scope scheduled, and quality of the release is not affected
- Track the progress and find issues, if any. Always work to improve the process of release
- Define and manage strategic usage of release management tools
- Present the release process in relevant audits
The qualifications you need:
- A bachelors or masters degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Software Engineering) or a comparable education
- 3+ years release management experience
- 3+ years of experience in Linux and Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud providers, preferably AWS or Azure
- Highly organized, detail oriented and a data driven mindset
- Experience in the use of Application Release Automation tools such as GitHub, Jira,
- Experience utilizing coding languages, including Python, Go, Java, Bash or an equivalent language.
- Terraform, ArgoCD, Ansible are all a plus
- This position will not be eligible for any form of immigration visa sponsorship now or in the future.
Please mention the word **SATISIFIED** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTcy when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTcy). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok