Posted 6 Feb 2024, 9:00 am
Head of Business Operations at Sei Labs
Sei is a Layer 1 that combines the advantages of Ethereum and Solana: the dominant development standard of Ethereum with the performance of Solana. The V2 update for Sei makes it the first parallelized EVM. Serving as a new scaling approach for the Ethereum ecosystem while achieving faster speeds than Solana. Sei launched its mainnet in 2022 and has a growing ecosystem with key teams from Ethereum, Solana, Polygon, Arbitrum, and others deploying. The team is backed by Multicoin, Jump, Coinbase Ventures, and many more.
We're a globally distributed team so new team members have the option of full remote work.
Start date: Immediate
Compensation: competitive + token allocation\n
- Run organizational planning and business rhythm processes in alignment with all other functions to develop vision, mission, goals, objectives and key results (OKRs), resource and capital plans, etc.
- Develop and track key KPIs across the team to track strategic goals, milestones and accomplishments
- Manage contract and document workflow (approval, signature, document repository management)
- Deliver executive level reporting, including weekly, monthly, quarterly status reports to manage risks and issues and improve team communication and collaboration
- Build productive and positive relationships across the organization at all levels to drive influence
- Develop and utilize frameworks to help structure the team’s thinking, drive visibility, and facilitate alignment
- Keep a pulse on the organization and report key findings to executive management
- Monitor and maintain company communications hygiene
- Oversee special projects and initiatives as directed by top-level managers, often requiring cross-functional collaboration
- Identify and implement new initiatives with key stakeholders to develop, champion, and launch new initiatives
- Act and operate as an internal consultant, working directly with multiple stakeholders, management, and various related departments be able to optimize team performance
- Required: Bachelor's degree from a top-tier institution; MBA or equivalent preferredPrior involvement in early-stage tech startups, ideally as an early hire or founding member, is a plus
- Proven project management ability, managing multiple tasks concurrently
- 7+ years' experience in strategy & operations roles (e.g., Tech business operations, corporate strategy, venture capital)
- Proficiency in data-driven decision-making and strategic analysis tools
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, effective in diverse team environments
- Hands-on approach to tasks, with a willingness to personally execute and complete projects
- Experience or keen interest in the Web3 space
Please mention the word **WINS** and tag RMzQuODYuMTYzLjE1Mg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuODYuMTYzLjE1Mg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok