Posted 6 Feb 2024, 6:54 pm
Senior Backend Engineer at Moralis
Are you ready for something fresh and exciting, a chance to dive into some cool, new tech?
Moralis is looking for a Senior Backend Engineer (Solana) to join our fast-growing team. We’re on a mission to accelerate the adoption of crypto by empowering builders!
You'll work with the most welcoming team in blockchain in a fully remote, fast-paced, and cutting-edge environment.
Join us to create the most compelling crypto data company by leading the charge in crypto data quality, setting new industry standards, and delivering data solutions that unlock opportunities for growth and success.
No normal people - only pirates and romantics!
About the role 👩💻👨💻
As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will be working with on-chain data extraction and building data processing pipelines.
- This is learning intensive job - you need to learn how to decode the relevant on-chain data.
- You will integrate our APIs with Solana.
- You need to learn how Moralis currently processes on-chain data and improve our current data pipeline
- When Moralis needs to implement new features you will need to learn new smart contract standards and understand how they emit data and implement new data pipelines
- Proactively look for ways to make the next iteration a bit better in regard to scalability, observability, tech debt and testability
About you 🙋♂️🙋♀️
- You are an expert of Solana. You have experience in building Solana and its ecosystem.
- You're able to contribute independently and self-manage your tasks and projects
- You're self-motivated and always go the extra mile to deliver extra value to Moralis thus inspiring the other team members
- You take the responsibility to quickly learn and follow Moralis coding style and guidelines.
- You understand and resonate with Moralis Values.
- You take responsibility for sustaining the code base by flagging technical debt, potential scalability issues, and other ways the code base may improve.
- You keep up to date with industry standards and new innovations
- You have a knack for leading others and guiding them
- You can churn out high level of code output DAILY
- You can use Gitlab efficiently
- Ready to collaborate and solve problem
- 5+ years of relevant backend experience
- Excellent understanding of NodeJS, NestJS and Typescript stack
- Experience with Massive Real-Time Systems
- Experience working with Kafka, Ampq, GRPC, Open API, Avro, Redis and Docker
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL, NoSQL, Golang and Kubernetes.
We truly appreciate the mindset of someone who always finds a way of improving existing work and strives to reach higher heights. In return, you’ll get to work with a fun team (we love memes and gaming😁🎮), diverse (we have team members from 39 different countries all over the world! 🌎), dedicated and forward-looking people (for real). We have a fully remote-first culture, meaning Moralis is open to everyone who is interested in working in the Metaverse.
Curious about what the Moralis culture is like and how we work? Feel free to check out our onboarding course ✨
Want to take things further? Go on, send in your application and let's Talk!
Please ensure that all resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
Please mention the word **FELICITY** and tag RMzQuODYuMTYzLjE1Mg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuODYuMTYzLjE1Mg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok