Posted 6 Feb 2024, 6:54 pm
DeFi Business Development Manager at Ondo Finance
About the Company
Hi, we're Ondo Finance. Our mission is to provide institutional-grade, blockchain-enabled investment products and services. We have both a technology arm that develops decentralized finance technology, and an asset management arm that creates and manages tokenized funds. We are the first (and so far, only) company to tokenize exposure to US Treasuries. We are also focused on incubating protocols that can support both tokenized real-world assets and traditional crypto. We're fully remote, with team members across the U.S.
About the Role
We're looking for a highly motivated and results-driven DeFi Business Development Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the DeFi ecosystem, an extensive network of contacts in the industry, and a strong work ethic. You will play a key role in distributing Ondo’s products to wallets, exchanges, and protocols, driving the adoption and growth of our offerings, and helping inform our product roadmap.
What we offer:
- Highly competitive compensation including salary, tokens, and/or equity (according to your preferences) — we're well-funded and believe that great talent deserves great compensation
- Small, remote-first team — you'll be an early team member helping shape our vision, culture, and BD practices
- A+ colleagues — our leadership team includes alumni from Goldman Sachs Digital Assets, Fortress, Bridgewater, and MakerDAO
- Best-in-class investors — we are proud to be backed by leading funds and strategics (incl. Founders Fund, Pantera, GoldenTree, Coinbase, and CoinFund) and angels (incl. founders of AngelList, Anchorage, and Aave)
- Full benefits (medical, vision, and dental) and flexible vacation policy (PTO)
What your responsibilities will be:
- Develop and implement go-to-market strategies for Ondo’s products
- Build and maintain relationships with key partners in the DeFi ecosystem, including wallets, exchanges, and protocols
- Negotiate and execute commercial agreements with partners
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the DeFi space and bring new ideas and opportunities to the team
- Represent Ondo Finance at industry events and conferences
- Engage with the DeFi community through social media and other communication channels
- Contribute to the growth and success of the company and the DeFi ecosystem
- Help inform our product roadmap.
What we are looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience in business development or partnerships, with a focus on the DeFi ecosystem
- Strong network of contacts in the DeFi industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Proven ability to negotiate and close commercial deals
- Passion for the DeFi ecosystem and a deep understanding of its potential
- Extremely results-driven attitude and strong work ethic
- Active engagement in the DeFi community through social media and other communication channels
Please mention the word **SIMPLIFYING** and tag RMzQuODYuMTYzLjE1Mg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuODYuMTYzLjE1Mg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok