Posted 6 Feb 2024, 7:00 pm
Customer Success Manager SaaS US at Firstup
Who We Are
At Firstup, our mission is to improve the employee experience at every moment that matters, large and small. As the communication pipeline for the world's workforce, we now serve 40 of the Fortune 100 companies, reaching and connecting more than 17 million employees daily.
Our employees are experts in the employee experience, workforce communications and technology.
Joining Firstup means joining a movement to make work better for every worker. As the world’s first intelligent communication platform, Firstup meaningfully engages employees at every moment from hire to retire, and delivers engagement insights to help companies support, promote and retain their talent. Our movement has taken root and is evident in our world-class customer base. Now we need your help. Ready to make a difference in the world?
Every employee is an owner with responsibility and credit for our progress.
Leadership is in our build and we see change as a catalyst for improvement.
We win as a team, committed to help our coworkers and customers thrive.
The Customer Success Manager position is an integral part of Firstup’s long-term relationship with its global Enterprise customers, and the efforts put forth by this individual will directly impact the long-term success of the relationship. In order to succeed in this team, you must have the passion and desire to work in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.\n
- Own and lead multiple, simultaneous customer engagements growing the Firstup SaaS solution which includes our Firstup Platforms.
- Develop strong customer relationships that enable Firstup to become a trusted advisor to our customers.
- Provide both engagement strategy and technical leadership to the customer.
- Partner with customers to develop and execute the platform growth plan, aligned to our customers’ key business initiatives.
- Analyze customer metrics and develop platform recommendations in order for them to meet/ exceed key KPIs that will drive success.
- Manage project team activities and oversee completion of deliverables, managing schedules, meeting milestones, and ensuring technical success.
- Be the voice of the customer within Firstup. Work with the product management and development organization to channel customer feedback and solutions into future releases of the Firstup product suite.
- Work with content management to channel commonalities across customers into best practices processes & product delivered templates.
- Collaborate with other departments in the company to achieve customer satisfaction and resolve customer issues in a timely fashion.
- Work with Account Management teams to develop SoW's and identify areas of solution expansion and professional services.
- Five or more years of Customer Success experience.
- Experience working with Enterprise customers in a SaaS environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage individual and engagement-wide scope of work.
- Demonstrated client relationship, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to collaborate internally with multiple teams and be the voice of the customer.
- Strong project management skills and proven ability to execute against a defined methodology and deliver projects within scope, budget, and timeline.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- A proven track record of meeting with senior management and executives as the subject matter expert.
- High level knowledge of Enterprise IT organizational, business, and technical environments.
- Operational knowledge of internal communication domains including Microsoft 365, Sharepoint, Yammer, Intranets, HRIS like Workday, PeopleSoft and other systems like SSO.
- Independent self starter
Because you care - about people, the work you do, and the connections you make. Work is such a large part of life; it only makes sense to make it awesome.
If you want to engage brilliant minds in a high-growth and inclusive environment where ideas are rewarded regardless of who they come from, join us. This is a rapidly changing space so if you thrive on ambiguity, are hungry for a challenge, and have the guts to speak your mind, you could be a perfect fit.
We offer an excellent PTO program, great health benefits, a casual and friendly environment, remote work, and a leadership team who truly believes in your growth – both personally and professionally.
Firstup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and to all employees, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, protected disability, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state or local laws.
Please mention the word **WONDROUS** and tag RMzQuODYuMTYzLjE1Mg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuODYuMTYzLjE1Mg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok