Posted 6 Feb 2024, 9:00 pm
Account Manager Growth Marketing Team at DEPTÂ®
We are pioneers at heart. What this means, is that we are always leaning forward, thinking of what we can create tomorrow that does not exist today. We were born digital and we are a new model of agency, with a deep skillset in tech and marketing. That’s why we hire curious, self-driven, talented people who never stop innovating.
Our culture is big enough to cope and small enough to care. Meaning, that with people across 20+ countries, we’re big enough to provide you with the best tools, global opportunities, and benefits that help you thrive. While acting small by investing in you, your growth, your team, and giving you the autonomy to solve our clients' problems, no matter where you are in the world.
Account Managers are responsible for Google Ads campaign performance, along with client management and delegation of production resources. They serve as the primary point of contact for their assigned clients by answering client emails and leading weekly calls. AM’s also design and execute paid search/social channel strategy. AM’s will work with vendor reps and senior team members to hone the strategies they present to clients but are ultimately responsible for project management on accounts they own.
Please note that this role will require MST or PST working hours.
- Maintaining an advanced understanding of primary paid media channels and how they fit within the funnel – to include Google Search, YouTube, Google Display Network, and Universal App Campaigns (UAC).
- Building and optimizing a variety of Google campaigns to include: Google Display Network (GDN), Universal App Campaigns (UAC), Demand Gen, App Campaigns & YouTube.
- Driving account strategy geared towards achieving or exceeding client efficiency and growth goals.
- Developing and executing the appropriate account management monitoring and optimization techniques to drive performance toward client targets and budgets.
- Quantifying and prioritizing initiatives that will have the greatest impact on account performance.
- Driving the creation of client roadmaps, testing plans, reports/dashboards, and QBRs/FBRs to meet client needs.
- Managing the performance of a designated client portfolio to client performance goals and practicing good stewardship of client budgets.
- Writing, reviewing and ensuring that agendas meet client needs for status calls and adhere to all important and upcoming management updates.
- Effectively leading client calls, speaking to completed projects, performance, and planned initiatives/long-term optimization strategy.
- Ensuring all account management efforts go through a QA process and are executed/delivered error-free.
- Owning the relationship between DEPT and dedicated platform reps (i.e. Google, LinkedIn, etc.). Working with reps to identify and vet new opportunities while maintaining platform best practices, etc.
- A minimum of 2 years paid digital marketing campaign experience (Google Ads a must) and be comfortable with topics such as budgeting, bidding, and testing methodology
- Proven prior work experience presenting findings and making recommendations for account optimizations to internal or external clients
- Strong analytical and reporting skills and a strong proficiency in Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Additional things that will impress us:
- A Google Ads certification
- 1 year of experience in an agency environment
- You are an energetic and creative marketing enthusiast; eager to roll up your sleeves and be hands on, learn, and grow in the marketing space.
- You are entrepreneurial spirited and a self-starter; able to work both independently and in a team environment
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
We are a collaborative, open-door, best-idea-wins environment that fosters personal and company growth and has fun doing it. Here is a snapshot of our benefits package:
- Healthcare, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401k plan, plus matching
- Paid Company Holidays
- Parental Leave
The anticipated salary range for this position is $64,000 - $94,000. Salary is based on a range of factors that include relevant experience, expertise, physical location, and organizational impact. This is based on a 40-hour workweek and leveling. Keep in mind, we're flexible.
WE SUPPORT YOU BEING YOU:
DEPT® is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We believe our work is its best when our people feel safe and free to be themselves. We’re committed to an inclusive and barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace, regardless of anyone’s identity, background, beliefs, lifestyle or disabilities. So tell us about any accommodations you need. It’s totally confidential and only used to make sure you feel fully supported at every step.
DEPT® participates in E-Verify, meaning your Form I-9 information will be sent to the federal government to confirm you are authorized to work in the U.S.
We are a B Corp-certified company passionate about purpose-driven work. Our hope is that you can feel good about the contributions DEPT® is making to the world and we always have an open door for your ideas in making the world a better place.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture.
Please mention the word **ENTHRAL** and tag RMzQuODYuMTYzLjE1Mg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuODYuMTYzLjE1Mg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok