Posted 6 Feb 2024, 10:00 pm
Senior Technical Program Manager Restaurants at SoundHound AI
SoundHound AI believes every person should be able to interact naturally with the products around them–by simply talking. With a global reach spanning two dozen languages, we build Voice AI products with conversational intelligence for cars, restaurant ordering, and more, allowing our customers to extend their brand in new and meaningful ways.
We are seeking a Senior Technical Program Manager to lead projects within our voice AI-driven Employee Assist and Dynamic Interaction products, specifically tailored for restaurants. The ideal candidate should possess a strong understanding of the project lifecycle, software engineering operations, and a working knowledge of voice AI technology. This individual will be primarily responsible for driving the technical implementation and integration of our voice AI technology with our restaurant merchants.
This strategic role directly influences our team's growth and the efficient and effective engineering of our voice AI systems. You will not only ensure the robustness of our processes but also oversee the timely progression of our projects and manage rapidly evolving roadmaps to steer work toward successful completion.
A significant aspect of your role will involve collaboration with our international teams based in North America and Europe, who are dedicated to developing the tools needed for our restaurant products to penetrate the market.
We are open to hiring throughout the Eastern Time Zone of Canada. Toronto-based employees have the added benefit of enjoying in-person collaboration at our office. The compensation package will include salary, equity (RSUs), comprehensive healthcare, paid time off, and other benefits.
In this role, you will:
- Manage incoming requests and risks, prioritizing tasks for our engineering teams
- Drive project execution, facilitate technical and program trade-offs, track and report status, and resolve blocking issues
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, IT/SRE, business development, product, and program teams to ensure timely deliveries
- Develop, improve, and streamline processes to enhance the visibility of our engineering work and ensure scalability
- Optimize engineering development velocity through the design and application of effective mechanisms
- Provide mentorship to TPM and engineering team members, establishing structures and processes that deliver quality outcomes on schedule
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have considerable experience as a technical product manager, an engineer, or manager, guiding software engineering teams to operate efficiently and perform at a high level
- You are skilled in various project management tools, methodologies, and techniques across the project life cycle, with proficiency in core project management disciplines and metrics
- You bring knowledge and experience working with global teams in implementing intricate AI systems
- You are a seasoned leader, capable of managing people and processes and communicating effectively across all organizational levels to achieve strategic objectives
- Your people skills are exemplary, and you can build credibility to meet project, team, and company goals
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in CS/EE or have equivalent experience
We'd be particularly thrilled if you bring startup experience or have worked in the AI, ML, voice, or search technology domains. If this sounds like the role for you, we would love to hear from you.
We strive to be a values-driven company that is supportive of one another, open and honest, undaunted by challenges, nimble and focused, and determined to excel and win.
Here at SoundHound AI, diversity, equity, and inclusion are key to who we are as a company. With a mission to build Voice AI for the world, creating a team with global perspectives is critical to our success.
We care deeply about fostering an environment where everyone is supported and can do their best work. SoundHound ensures that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other employment benefits.
Employees enjoy comprehensive health care, paid time off, discounted fitness classes, and flexible working hours. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and culture at https://soundhound.com/careers/.
Come join our growing team and bring your unique voice to our mission!
Please mention the word **FAST** and tag RMzQuODYuMTYzLjE1Mg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuODYuMTYzLjE1Mg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok