Posted 5 Feb 2024, 5:00 pm
Community Manager at Omni Network
We’re building Omni: a platform allowing developers to deploy applications across all rollups without fragmenting liquidity. We’re looking for early team members to help us bring this ambitious vision to life.
We’re a team who already built a platform that processed over $70M leading to our $18M fundraise from top investors including Pantera, Two Sigma Ventures, Coinbase Ventures alongside angel investors including Stani Kulechov (founder of Aave), Sandeep Nailwal (cofounder of Polygon) and more. In addition to this our most recent testnet onboarded over 300,000 users in less than two months. We are growing rapidly and we need ambitious and experienced team members to join us to help scale Ethereum's future.
About the role
As a Community Manager, you will be responsible for leading and overseeing Omni’s community management, engagement, and growth efforts.\n
- Develop and execute community growth and engagement strategies, in collaboration with the marketing and product team.
- Lead and manage a team of community moderators, including resource allocation, scheduling, supervising performance, and providing continual feedback.
- Identify actionable community insights and raise market opportunities to other team members.
- Oversee the setup of Discord channels, permissions, bots, and security measures.
- Manage, engage, and grow the community across various platforms including Discord and other discussion forums.
- Monitor, analyze, and provide reports on community & campaigns’ performance, suggesting initiatives for improvement.
- Stay updated on industry trends and technologies to drive community growth and engagement.
- Plan and execute community events, both in person and online.
- 2+ years of experience as a hands-on crypto community manager/ lead/ head of community.
- Experience in leading a team of moderators or a similar leadership role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Crypto native — must be deeply familiar with crypto technology and culture.
- Strong understanding of community platforms, engagement strategies, and analytics.
- Good interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Strong marketing campaign ideation skills.
Nice to Haves
- Active user of crypto applications
- Speaks multiple languages
- Consistently engaged in multiple other crypto communities (Discord, etc.)
- An existing personal audience on twitter, youtube, etc.
Our benefits include competitive compensation, early stage equity allocations, team outings and unlimited PTO. In addition, you'll join a team of high caliber team innovating at the frontier of crypto that work collaboratively to help one another accelerate their personal growth.
We are a mission driven company. We believe deeply that through software engineering we can build a self-sovereign society. In our day to day, we make decisions based upon our company values of Individual Autonomy, Long-Term Orientation and Open Access.
The future belongs to all of us, independent of our origins. Omni is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.
Please mention the word **LAUDABLE** and tag RMjMuMjMuNTkuMjMy when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjMuMjMuNTkuMjMy). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok