Posted 5 Feb 2024, 8:00 pm
Sales Development Representative at Vendavo
We’re a growing team, and as we scale, so does our need to focus on expanding our sales development team. You’ll be joining a people-focused company, and as a Sales Development Representative you will handle initial contact with new clients and build relationships through follow on marketing activity – events, campaigns, email, outbound calling, etc. The goal of a Sales Development Representative is to take a lead through the marketing life cycle, starting from marketing and sales campaigns, qualifying the lead through opportunity discovery, setting a follow-on appointment with an Account Executive, and supporting the account team with follow through various marketing activities until a quote is delivered.\n
- Lead generation through targeted account marketing and sales campaign and account prospecting execution.
- Following up on existing leads from ongoing marketing efforts.
- Qualify all inbound sales leads from marketing campaigns and other inbound channels based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions.
- Provide baseline targeted research on business issues and conditions impacting targeted accounts and the identification and profiling of key contacts and other critical account information prior to marketing campaign execution and outbound prospecting.
- Develop superior customer service relationship with prospects to ensure that they have all needed information in support of the prospect’s buying cycle.
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the company technology – and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers.
- Contribute to every component of the critical functions associated with fulfilling the sales cycle (forecasting, reporting, customer database maintenance and data entry, correspondence, and communications).
- Provide weekly activity reports to management.
- Proactively continue company product and competitive product and market knowledge via website, on-line webinars, and marketing information.
- Social Media Monitoring: Engaging with social media platforms, creating alerts on keywords, researching topics, and sharing information with individuals responsible for producing the content and responses.
- Update lead rank/stage and prospect interaction in SFDC throughout.
- Other duties as assigned.
THE SKILL SET
- Minimum of 3-years related work experience, bachelor's degree preferred
- Consistent track record for meeting and exceeding lead generation and sales objectives. with new account development.
- Excellent communication skills in writing, speaking, listening and outboarding calling.
- Knowledge of and experience with CRM platforms (i.e., salesforce.com) is a plus.
- Experience calling into Fortune 1000 accounts, preferred.
- Ability to understand and successfully promote technical offerings and solution sets.
- Highly motivated professional with excellent inter-personal skills.
- Understanding of workflow systems and their application to customer business process improvement.
- Solid understanding of social media tools and vehicles including Linked-In, Twitter, Blogs, and monitoring tools.
- Proven ability to understand marketing strategies throughout the customer buyer lifecycle from awareness to lead qualification.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals.
- Energetic, driven, enthusiastic, committed, and professional.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage time effectively.
- Strong PC skills required, including use of standard MS Office applications; knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus.
- Must be able to travel from as needed.
- Flexibility to work from home or in the office, depending on what works best for you
- Unlimited PTO for vacation, sick and mental health days–we encourage everyone to take vacation during the year to ensure dedicated time to spend with loved ones, explore, rest and recharge
- 4 recharge days, where the entire company goes on a brief pause in all geographies for 1 day each quarter. This day can be spent in whatever way helps you recharge, to regain energy, and dive back into the next workday
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave with health benefits for all parents, plus flexible re-entry schedules for returning to work
- $110 a month to cover your cell phone and internet expenses
- High-end laptop (Dell XPS or Mac)
- Competitive pay and bonus/commission
- Comprehensive health, detail, vision, and mental benefit options (PPO, FSA, HSA)
- 401k plan with a 3% employer non-election contribution
The national minimum salary is $55,000 a year + commission and benefits. The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location.
*Note: Disclosure as required by CA, CO, NY, and WA Pay Transparency Law
THE VENDAVO STORY
Vendavo partners with the world’s leading companies to accelerate growth and profitability, advance innovation, and build more prosperous communities. Our powerful, cloud-based, AI-powered pricing, selling, and prescribing solutions empower global manufacturers and distributors like Ford, Avnet, and Medtronic to manage, optimize, and digitize their end-to-end commercial processes. But we offer so much more than software. Our proven, repeatable process, and passionate, experienced people accelerate value and drive profitable, unrivaled business outcomes for our customers. We are passionate about helping our customers deliver the right products, at the right prices, at the right time, for the right people.
OUR SAAS PRODUCTS
Our B2B pricing and selling solutions include Vendavo Intelligent CPQ, Margin Bridge Analyzer, Profit Analyzer, Business Risk and Sales Alerts, Vendavo Sales Optimizer, Deal Price Optimizer, Vendavo Pricepoint, and Rebate & Channel Manager. You can learn more about our products here.
We are backed by two of the top high-tech private equity firms in the world, have excellent financial health, and boast the top SaaS retention in our space.
OUR CULTURE & YOU
We collaborate with our customers unlike any others in our industry. Anchored in our values (Honor Our Commitments, Results Matter, Easy and Enjoyable, Innovative Wisdom, and Celebration of Community), we are growing, constantly innovating, and consistently driving sustainable outcomes for our clients and partners.
Unlocking opportunities for our customers would not be possible without our employees. When you are part of Vendavo, you’re part of a company that’s committed to your growth and invested in your career. Diversity, inclusion, and celebration of community are at our core, and we come together to learn from each other and honor our commitments.
OUR TEAM IS GROWING. YOU WILL TOO.
Please mention the word **SAVER** and tag RMjMuMjMuNTkuMjMy when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjMuMjMuNTkuMjMy). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok