Posted 5 Feb 2024, 8:00 pm
Quality Assurance Analyst Intern at Super.com
We started Super.com to help maximize lives–both the lives of our customers and the lives of our employees– so that everyone can experience all that life has to offer. For our employees, our promise is that Super.com is more than just a job; it’s an opportunity to unlock one’s potential, where learning is celebrated and impact is realized.
We are more than a fast-paced, high-growth tech company; we care about our people and take career progression seriously. This is your career and our aim is to supercharge it through the people, the work, and the programs that fuel who we are.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our team. You’ll directly contribute to Super.com’s growth and success by validating that our applications meet design specifications and requirements. You will advocate for our customers and help us build amazing experiences and value into our products. You’ll participate in fast-moving Agile teams, helping to both develop and implement test scenarios and test strategies in aid of our engineering releases. You’ll provide manual testing and QA guidance for multiple product verticals and projects. Your work will contribute directly towards operational metrics for both your immediate and extended teams. And you will help ensure that our products and experiences meet the highest quality for our customers.\n
Challenges You'll Solve
- Help the team with the creation and execution of test cases
- Investigate test failures and log defects in JIRA
- Effectively communicate test activities, tasks, and status
- Perform Exploratory Testing Sessions to help identify issues in Production
- Participate in daily scrums, weekly sprint refining sessions, and all sprint rituals for each of your Mission Aligned Teams
- Contribute to Functional and Regression testing for your assigned areas
- Provide critical feedback on project documentation to help the team improve its products and processes
- 1+ years in Software Quality Assurance
- Ability to write test cases and defects
- Ability to read, understand, and utilize test plans
- Ability to follow directions and ask good questions
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated with a willingness to learn
- Team player - works well with different roles and teams
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with the Jira defect management system
- Experience testing mobile applications
- Experience with release management tasks and systems
- Experience working with test case management systems
We've Got You Covered
- Compensation: We pay our Interns top-of-market
- $300 one-time home office set up allowance
- $25/week UberEats allowance on Fridays
- $300/Term Learning and Development allowance
- $120/ Term Fitness/Wellness allowance
- Top Talent: work with the best in the world, including Engineers and Leadership from Google, Meta, Wish, YouTube, Uber and more.
- Build Something Great: most importantly, build a product used by millions around the world - have ownership, have impact, and do great work.
We Believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If needed, please notify our Talent Acquisition Partner.
Please mention the word **PROPERLY** and tag RMjMuMjMuNTkuMjMy when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjMuMjMuNTkuMjMy). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok