Posted 5 Feb 2024, 9:00 pm
Senior Finance Analyst at WelbeHealth
WelbeHealth is a public benefit company founded in 2015 that offers comprehensive medical and social care to socioeconomically disadvantaged seniors. We have continued to double in size year after year with a focus of scaling our program nationally. If you are driven to work for a company with a greater purpose and mission, come grow with us.
The Finance Analyst reports to Vice President FP&A, focusing on analyzing and forecasting future revenues/expenditures, modeling capital structure, and budgeting. This role will support all areas of the business, including corporate and strategic finance with collaboration with market leaders, Vice Presidents, and senior executives, while directly contributing to company strategy and growth.
Essential Job Duties:
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data and create financial models to guide the organization
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular executive reviews
- Examine past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and assessing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Build financial models that predict the future performance of WelbeHealth or select markets
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics, or relevant field
- Minimum of two (2) years of investment banking or other relevant experience (in-house finance, consulting, accounting)
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel; familiarity with data query/data management tools (Access, SQL, Business Objects)
- omfortable with Microsoft PowerPoint; familiarity with building presentations for senior executives
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth Apply your finance expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Generous base salary + annual bonus
- Equity grants – typically reserved for executives, we want all team members to celebrate our success as a rapidly scaling company
- Remote hybrid schedule
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
- Advancement opportunities - We’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
Salary base range for this role is $75,753.60- $94,702.40 annually + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
Please mention the word **REPUTATION** and tag RMjMuMjMuNTkuMjMy when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjMuMjMuNTkuMjMy). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok