Posted 3 Feb 2024, 1:00 pm
Lead Account Executive Enterprise at Nylas
Please Note: While Nylas is a remote first company, we are registered in most, but not all states. If you are located in one of the following states full time, we welcome you to apply: California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin
Who we are
Our mission at Nylas is to turn communication into inspiration and insight. We empower over 100,000 developers and over 900 companies all over the world to access, parse, and gain insights from communications data to provide better experiences for their customers and users, all while providing top tier security and compliance. To achieve this vision, we’ve raised over $175M from Tiger Global, 8VC, ScaleUp, Spark Capital, Slack, and more.
We have a huge market (every company that builds software) and a massive opportunity (the world runs on communication and data). By continuing to hire exceptional people from all different backgrounds and perspectives, we have the opportunity to make Nylas one of the biggest, most successful and equitable technology companies in the world.
Nylas is an advocate for the well-being of our employees. We trust our employees and give them the autonomy to achieve their goals without focusing on when, where, and how they get there. We are a flexibility first workplace, but if Nylanauts want to work from an office, we have access to WeWork spaces across the globe.
We are also strong supporters of internal and cross-team mobility and growth. We want Nylas to be a place where anyone can be supported to grow, learn, and become the best at what they do. We’ve been named a top Startup for career growth and development by Forbes, Great Places to Work, and Comparably
From our CTO + Co-Founder, Christine Spang:
“We have a number of folks on the team who started as an individual contributor and became staff level or leaders in their area. I personally love seeing people reach their full potential and become successful at Nylas.”
What You’ll Do
- Manage customer relationships across their entire lifecycle
- Meet with key clients, maintain relationships, negotiate, and close deals
- Understands target customers business needs to effectively deliver Nylas' value proposition at the executive level
- Technical expertise to be able to showcase our solution, explaining its business benefits while tackling technical questions that arise
- Meet and/or exceed quota
- Exploring new markets and verticals through outbound prospecting and building pipeline
- Work cross-functionally with all teams at Nylas
- Develop long-term partnerships with globally recognized companies
What You’ll Bring
- 5-8 years in a full annual quota carrying SaaS sales role
- Experience selling into new markets and/or bringing new products to market
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- An unrelenting drive to learn, succeed and lead by example
- Exceptional written/verbal communication skills
- Technically savvy with sales tools to manage sales cycles
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs
- Highly organized with exceptional follow up skills
- Strong discovery and presentation skills
- Nylas Alumni Fund: after 3 years employment, Nylas will invest $20k into your seed round if you decide to start your own company
- Healthcare: 90% premium coverage for medical, dental and vision for you and your family
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO): we take this very seriously as we care about the well-being of our employees
- 401k with 3% employer contribution
- Education Stipend: $1,000 USD annual education & development benefit
- Cell Phone: $50 USD per month stipend towards cell phone reimbursement
- Fully Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks parental leave (maternity & paternity)
The estimated OTE pay range for this role is $275,000 USD + equity, perks, and benefits.
The total compensation for this role will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location
Nylas is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also EEO is the Law.
Please mention the word **MAGNANIMOUSLY** and tag RMjA5LjIyMi4yMS42Mg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjA5LjIyMi4yMS42Mg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok