Posted 2 Feb 2024, 2:00 pm
Embedded QA Engineer at Motive
We are looking for an Embedded QA Engineer (6 Months contract) who will play a crucial role in ensuring the quality and reliability of our embedded products. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in testing and quality assurance of hardware and software integration, and a deep understanding of embedded systems. We are looking for candidates with a strong Electrical Engineering or Computer Science background, who are natural team players to act as a key part of the QA team in testing our ELD (Electronic Logging Device, an in-vehicle data acquisition system) and non-ELD integrated software features
- Develop and execute test plans, test cases, and test scripts for embedded systems.
- Designs, implements & maintains functional testing and delivers quality features.
- Perform manual and automated testing to identify defects and ensure compliance with requirements.
- Collaborate with development to understand requirements and provide input during the design phase.
- Design, implement, and maintain automated test frameworks for embedded systems.
- Debug and troubleshoot issues in embedded systems and provide detailed bug reports.
- Perform system integration and regression testing to ensure the stability and performance of products.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies in embedded systems.
- Document test procedures and maintain comprehensive test documentation
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- 1-2+ years of proven experience as an Embedded QA Engineer or in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of embedded systems and hardware-software integration.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and QA testing life cycles.
- Experience with bugs reporting and tracking tools (JIRA preferable)
- Experience of working on Mobile/Web integration testing with Embedded Systems.
- Proficiency in testing tools and methodologies, including automated testing.
- Experience with scripting and programming languages such as C/C++, Python, and SQL
- Familiarity with hardware interfaces, communication protocols, and debugging tools.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and collaboration and teamwork skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Please mention the word **SPEEDY** and tag RMjE2LjI0NS4yMjEuOTE= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjE2LjI0NS4yMjEuOTE=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok