Posted 2 Feb 2024, 6:11 pm
Product Manager Smart Contract at Cega
Who We Are
At Cega, we are building innovative financial options/derivatives products in Web3 that have a $16 trillion dollar market size in traditional finance. Our mission is to create superior, flexible, and diversified investment opportunities for every Web3 investor. We are the first decentralized derivatives protocol focused on exotic derivatives. Currently we the are #1 DeFi options protocol on Solana and #2 across Ethereum. We’ve raised $9.3 million to help us achieve this mission with top Web3 investors such as Dragonfly Capital, Pantera, Coinbase Ventures, and others.
The Cega team is an extremely talented group of people with strong finance expertise and tech/startup engineering experience. We are fully remote but work closely together to achieve our mission with a focus on our core values.
We are looking for our first Product Manager to help accelerate the incredible products we ship.
- Drive financial requirements for best-in-class crypto smart contracts
You will own the financial product requirements that govern the smart contracts-contract development. This means taking structured products and options terms and distilling them into requirements that the engineering team can use to drive their smart contract development.
- Help build delightful and user-friendly web3 experiences
web3 experiences have a bad rep. It’s our goal to not let Cega users experience the same thing. You will drive the requirements for our user-facing product experiences whether they are a first time user, a defi-degen, or a Cega sanic (our OG user).
- Help create secure and reliable internal systems
Behind every successful protocol are countless backend and internal systems that help keep smart contracts running. You’ll work with the trading and backend teams to define requirements to keep our internal systems working like clockwork
- Work with our rockstar engineering team to ship projects big and small
You’ll also be working cross-functionally with the trading team, sales team, and marketing teams
- You have experience launching large, complex, multi-functional projects
We don’t look for an exact minimum number of years of experience. As an approximation, we’d expect that someone with 4+ years of product management experience would have launching owning and launching complex projects
- You have deep knowledge of Smart Contracts and web3 technologies
It’s likely that your curiosity for blockchains and smart contracts have lead you down the Etherscan (and maybe even to writing a script or deploying a contract).
- You are a defi-degen
You live and breathe defi, know about all the new protocols, you avidly follow defi’s latest news and twitter, you have aped into successful and unsuccessful projects. You can explain the difference between Uniswap v3 and v4.
- You have a strong understanding of options
You should be able to understand what call and put option PNL graphs look like fairly instinctively. You can explain greeks intuitively. You have bought and sold options positions and know how to hedge them.
Nice to Have
- Design experience and knowledge of tools like Figma, Sketch, Balsamiq,
- Strong ownership - you take pride in what you ship, take responsibility for goals and timelines, and communicate issues/blockers clearly
- Curiosity - when you encounter a problem, you want to dig deeper and learn more
We’re a globally distributed team that is remote-friendly. We have team members that work from New York, Hong Kong, and Singapore, so you are also welcome to be in our co-working office whenever you want! We provide:
Compensation & Package
- Competitive salary and equity
- Healthcare benefits — medical/dental/vision for U.S. based employees, stipends for non-U.S. based employees
- Unlimited vacation — get that beach, snow, or onsen time when you need it
Please mention the word **OPENLY** and tag RMjE2LjI0NS4yMjEuOTE= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjE2LjI0NS4yMjEuOTE=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok