Posted 2 Feb 2024, 6:11 pm
Bot Engineer at Across
Risk Labs is the foundation and core team behind UMA, and some top tier products built with it such as oSnap, Oval, and the Across protocol . The Risk Labs team, operates as one cohesive (amazing!) culture, but focuses on two core protocols, UMA and Across. UMA and Across are decentralized protocols governed by community members across the globe in DAOs, and are supported by Risk Labs Foundation. UMA's optimistic oracle (OO) can record any verifiable truth or data onto a blockchain. Across is leading the future of interoperability with its frontier intents based architecture.
We’re looking for a Bot Engineer to join the Across protocol team. You’d be working alongside top-tier engineering talent, world-class data-driven product development, and a team motivated to be hugely impactful for the exciting interoperable future that we’re racing towards. You’re a person who loves optimizing and building at the intersection of technology, finance, and data.
- Bot-System Ownership: Writing off-chain code to interact with smart contracts with passion and expertise. Bot systems should have a high degree of correctness, efficiency, and antifragility. If you enjoy writing trading, arbitrage, or MEV bots, this role is for you.
- Protocol Architecture: Research and develop protocol upgrades and new financial concepts. Across is always changing, and you will be asked to help evolve Across to encompass new use cases, technologies, and expand to more environments.
- Code Review and Mentorship: Write code in a highly collaborative open source ecosystem. In depth reviews of others’ contributions is expected with a focus on helping others grow their technical expertise.
- 4+ years full-time experience in Software Engineering at a software, financial services , or related technology organization
- 2+years experience with blockchain-based projects (hackathons or personal projects as well) with bot infrastructure experience
- Outstanding critical thinking skills; low ego, high curiosity and comfort in being wrong
- Deep interest in software; desire to understand the why and the how of everything you work on
- Passion for blockchain technology, cryptonomic protocol design, game theory, and decentralized finance
- Growth mindset; a desire to learn from and mentor those around you
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, especially written
- Language experience is not as important as your demonstrated ability to learn quickly but our language stack is simply: Typescript, Solidity, GCP
Please mention the word **TENACIOUSLY** and tag RMjE2LjI0NS4yMjEuOTE= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjE2LjI0NS4yMjEuOTE=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok