Posted 2 Feb 2024, 9:00 pm
Executive Director at WelbeHealth
WelbeHealth is a public benefit company founded in 2015 that offers comprehensive medical and social care to socioeconomically disadvantaged seniors in a way that allows them to continue living in the community as opposed to going into a nursing home. We have over 1,000 team members, having hired 300 in the last six months, and we're on pace to hire another 400 in the next year.
The Executive Director role will essentially function as the CEO of an individual clinic in a high-growth environment including owning P&L, guiding and developing our leadership team, working with finance to design and operate a budget, and working with marketing and enrollment to enroll new participants, along with other executive service.
Essential Job Duties:
- Monitor care delivery quality and staff adherence to regulations, policies and procedures, quality improvement plan, and WelbeHealth best practices; and drive efforts to correct any identified concerns
- Effectively develop and oversee the WelbeHealth management team
- In collaboration with finance, develop, maintain, and operate within a program budget including hiring plans, to achieve operational goals
- Build strong relationships with key external stakeholders such as community service providers, regulators, legislators, associations, etc.
- Ensure compliance with applicable Federal, State, and local regulatory and licensing standards, including passing regulatory audits
- Participate in strategic planning and broader initiatives to refine WelbeHealth operations best practices to share across other programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Care Administration, Public Health, Social Welfare, Gerontology or relevant field, plus an additional three (3) years’ experience in a managerial, administrative, or supervisor position in a social or health services program or agency; or Master’s Degree in Health Care Administration, Public Health, Social Welfare, Gerontology or relevant field, plus an additional one (1) years’ experience in a managerial, administrative, or supervisor position in a social or health services program or agency
- Five (5) years’ experience developing and guiding highly successful programs for vulnerable seniors
- At least three (3) years’ supervisory experience in a health or social services program, with experience directing a senior care program preferred
- Track record of driving initiatives that drive improved patient experience
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and develop other leaders and care team members
- Experience presiding over a data-driven organization, leveraging reports and data to prioritize and oversee people and projects
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your leadership expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Total compensation includes base, bonus, and equity
- Work/life balance - we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, and sick time
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $170,000.00 - $223,299.50 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
Please mention the word **INGENUOUS** and tag RMjE2LjI0NS4yMjEuOTE= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjE2LjI0NS4yMjEuOTE=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok