Posted 1 Feb 2024, 7:00 am
Apprentice Data Engineer at Innovaccer Inc.
As an Apprentice- Data Engineer, you will be an integral part of our Data Engineering team, working towards transforming and analyzing healthcare data to contribute to the enhancement of population health and the reduction of healthcare costs. This role offers a unique opportunity for a self-starter with a passion for data engineering to learn and grow within a dynamic and innovative environment.
A Day in the Life
- Collaborate with the data services team to manipulate and transform healthcare data effectively.
- Assist in the creation of analytical reports tailored for US healthcare customers.
- Contribute to the design and development of interfaces facilitating workflows between the Data Activation Platform and third-party client systems.
- Follow industry best practices and standards while defining and documenting best practices and message specifications.
- Monitor and optimize interface configurations for high availability once deployed in production environments.
- Gain an understanding of data warehousing concepts and implement best practices.
What You Need
- B.E/ B. Tech/ M. Tech in computer science , or related field of batch 2019,2020,2021, 2022 and 2023 only.
- Must be available for apprenticeship tenure of minimum 1 year.
- Basic understanglading of data modeling concepts.
- Exposure to SQL and the ability to write simple queries.
- Eagerness to learn and work with Python libraries, such as Numpy, Scipy, Scikit-Learn.
- Interest in BI tools like Power BI, Tableau, or Sisense.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Enthusiasm for multitasking and managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
Please mention the word **PEPS** and tag RMjE2LjI0NS4yMjEuOTE= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjE2LjI0NS4yMjEuOTE=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok