Posted 1 Feb 2024, 9:00 pm
Social Supervisor FUEL at Barkley
We’re looking for someone with an insatiable curiosity who is eager to learn and take on new challenges.
If you’re obsessed with social media, content creation, and like digging into online conversations to uncover insights, then we want to talk to you.
This Senior Social Media Manager will be creating content on a variety of national brands in several industries - including retail, CPG, and hospitality.
- Strategic lead for holistic content planning and development for brand channels, including but not limited to: managing process, defining objectives and KPIs, and analyzing data to inform optimizations
- Contributing member of FUEL leadership team, making recommendations on philosophy, structure, team goals and tools, and working to future proof our department
- Develop insight-driven content briefs and lead project kickoffs with creative teams
- Provide directional inputs for influencer marketing and creator partnership strategies
- Supervise reporting and measurement outputs, providing ongoing campaign analysis and actionable insights
- Quality assurance of all content, ensuring projects are on strategy, meeting client expectations, delivering on business objectives, and executed accurately and according to timelines
- Mentoring, training and onboarding direct reports and new team members
- Remain up to date with the latest industry news, product updates, and changes that may impact strategies and content plans
- Provide subject matter expertise and thought leadership for internal and external teams
- Educate clients and teams about FUEL as well as emerging digital content opportunities
- Develop strong, trusted relationships with clients, media partners, vendors, channel reps, and internal teams
- Support new business initiatives
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Proven experience managing a brand’s social channels and driving measurable results
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills, both written and oral
- Sophisticated levels of time management and attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and take the lead on projects
- Creative problem solver with strong critical thinking skills to manage the unknown
- Genuine interest in emerging technology, pop culture, internet trends and staying on top of content distribution channels
- Deep knowledge of widely-adopted social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube), their technical requirements and best practices
- Knowledge of paid media best practices, placements and campaign objectives
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to build compelling presentations and reports
- Proficient in Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Bachelors Degree in strategic communication, advertising, marketing, digital media or related field
Please mention the word **HEROS** and tag RMjE2LjI0NS4yMjEuOTE= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjE2LjI0NS4yMjEuOTE=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok