Posted 31 Jan 2024, 6:00 am
Senior Salesforce Developer at Motive
About the Job:
As a Salesforce Developer in Motive’s Enterprise Systems team, you will be working with the team that is building and maintaining systems used by our Customers and internal Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing, Marketing Operations, Customer Success, Customer Support and Finance teams. You will be responsible for implementing scalable Salesforce related technical solutions that will significantly impact Motive’s growth and global expansion.
- Design and implement scalable technical solutions for Lead to Cash systems which include the full set of Salesforce technologies.
- Design user focused and innovative Salesforce-based technology solutions, including configuration of Salesforce platform components, AppExchange packages, creation of complex data models, integration with external systems, and custom code or workflows as necessary, to solve business requirements.
- Have a strong bias for action to respond to Production disruptions of any kind and resolve them as they happen.
- Provide technical leadership on projects by providing guidance ensuring Salesforce.com best practices.
- Work with various functional leads and teams, business and technical, to understand and realize the needs of our customers by translating “the what” into “the how”, and then development, Unit testing and Production release of the developed component.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects.
- Check in and deploy code and configurations; participate in release management.
- Adhere to Salesforce best practices, maintain code documentation, and write / maintain test classes for all custom development
- Drive coordination and collaboration of system architects, Motive Engineering teams, functional teams (such as Sales) and Enterprise Systems functional leads.
- Own the development plan to implement and deploy a complex set of enhancements on the Salesforce stack, driving development best practices to scale global implementations across multiple business units.
- Write maintainable code with extensive test coverage, source control, adherence to release cycles, and continuous integration/continuous deployment practices.
- Actively participate in Sprint ceremonies
- Active participation in maintaining Production Quality , Tech Debt Control and DevOps procedures & processes
- Contribute to technical documentation
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s/Postgraduate degree, professional qualification, or relevant experience
- 5+ years of Salesforce application development experience.
- Salesforce Platform Developer I certification or higher level certification.
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, & Experience Cloud; Commerce Cloud experience is preferred
- Experienced with Salesforce SOAP API, REST API, and BULK API.
- Experienced with Web UI frameworks in Visualforce pages or Lightning components.
- Proficient in CI/CD DevOps procedures , GitHub. Familiarity with sfdx is a plus
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS),Python, Data Integration is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ, order management, Zuora Billing a plus,
- Experience with TDD, QA testing and framework testing a plus.
Please mention the word **EXPANSIVE** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok