Posted 31 Jan 2024, 9:00 am
Chechen Translator at Appen Crowd
Appen, a global AI leader, stands at the forefront with a network of over a million skilled contractors spanning 130 countries. We leverage cutting-edge AI-driven data annotation techniques to enhance AI systems for major tech companies and various industries. Our core values include a commitment to ethical AI and fostering a diverse and inclusive environment.
We're looking for an English to Chechen Translator to join as an independent contractor working on an available project. Our mission is to foster understanding between diverse communities through effective communication.
- Translation from English into Chechen language for a large file of common expressions.
- Review of another translator's translations for accuracy and coherence.
- Quick and efficient handling of ad hoc translation requests as needed.
- Ad hoc linguistic analysis requests to provide insights and expertise.
- Undertaking larger-scale custom translation and linguistic tasks with precision and attention to detail.
- Near-native fluency in Chechen and excellent English command.
- Ideally a Bachelor's degree in Translation, Linguistics, or related field.
- Proven experience in English to Chechen translation.
Submit your resume (mandatory for this project application) and other relevant details as outlined in the application form. This is a remote position, and we welcome applicants from all locations.
We are an equal opportunity employer, encouraging diversity.\n
Please mention the word **EXALTINGLY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok