Posted 31 Jan 2024, 10:00 am
Product Manager at Blueground
We’re shaping the future of living, and we want you to be part of that journey.
We are actively seeking a skilled Product Manager to join our Bookings team. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the entire booking process, from the initial reservation to the customer's move-in and the subsequent move-out. Seamlessly incorporating all customer or market-specific requests to enhance the overall booking experience.
This is a cross-functional role that’s critical to Blueground’s success. You’ll be a strategic partner to teams across Blueground, including Sales (B2C & B2B), Customer Support, Finance, and Accounting. Your goal will be to deeply understand internal and end-customer needs and lead the team in crafting the right solutions to address them.
What you will focus on:
- Defining the team’s vision, strategy, and metrics.
- Developing a product roadmap, building consensus on prioritization, and articulating the team’s plans and progress.
- Engaging with and supporting internal stakeholders to ensure Blueground provides the best possible customer experience.
- Driving product execution by partnering with world-class engineers and designers.
What we are looking for:
- Experience: 2+ years of product management experience, developing and managing a roadmap, and driving products or features from ideation to delivery. Experience with technical products, Jira, Figma, or other project management tools is a plus
- Deliver results: Focus on setting and delivering on aggressive but achievable goals. Organization and thoughtfulness in outlining desired outcomes and crafting plans to achieve them.
- User focus: Dedication to understanding user wants and needs, and crafting solutions that exceed their expectations.
- Analytical skills: An appreciation for data and the ability to define key metrics. Willingness to dive deep to understand the impact of business changes.
- Communication: A strong, clear communicator, both verbally and in writing. You’ll need to communicate plans, progress, and results to stakeholders and executives. Our business is international, so English fluency is a must.
- Professionalism: A mature and honest professional who has backbone and conviction, but is equally comfortable changing perspective or admitting mistakes. Someone who listens and asks good questions.
- Intellectual curiosity: A deep interest in the interaction of users with our product, and the desire to understand all the details of Blueground’s business, even outside of the booking experience.
What to expect:
- Agile, cross-functional, and DevOps-enabled teams
- An environment that continually raises its standards of work
- A growing company with top talent
- Trust and autonomy to do your best work
- A ‘learn and have fun’ mentality
- Support with your personal and professional development goals
- Competitive salary
- Stock Option Plan
- Flexible paid time off
- Group Health Insurance program
- Enhanced parental leave
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!
- Flexible work environment through our Blueground Nomads employee mobility program
Please mention the word **AMENITY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok