Posted 31 Jan 2024, 10:00 am
Localization Specialist EMEA at ARC'TERYX
Department: Commercial – EMEA
Reports to: Digital Commerce Specialist - EMEA
Location: Munich, Germany or Remote
Your Opportunity at Arc'teryx:
As the Localization Specialist - EMEA, you will be supporting the optimization of the regional digital experience across merchandising, product and UX touchpoints based on (local) consumer insights, balancing both our ecommerce growth objectives as well as our brand marketing objectives for the region. Your consumer centric mind set together with your broad skill set across digital user experience, ecommerce and digital marketing will help to drive exceptional and authentic brand experience, brand engagement, conversion, and loyalty. You will be working very closely with the Global Digital Team to represent the ‘voice of the EU customer’ to meet local experience expectations along the entire user journey.
This role is based out of our Munich office (Garching) and is open to remote work. Candidates must be able to work in office a minimum of 6 days per month.
Meet Your Future Team:
The EMEA Digital Commerce team is responsible for developing our ecommerce channel and all consumer-facing digital touchpoints for Arc’teryx in EMEA. It is a high-performing team responsible for direct-to-consumer ecommerce (strategy & operations), Digital Marketing (CRM & paid), Digital Analytics and working closely with global counterparts. The team works closely with many other regional teams within Marketing and Commercial.\n
If you were the Localization Specialist - EMEA now, here are some of the core activities you would be doing:
- Providing localized and regional PLP Merchandising for Categories, Activities, & Campaigns, as well as email product selections
- Participating in localized search strategies
- Assisting in identifying regional opportunities for monthly activity and product drop strategies
- Providing weekly and monthly reporting support
- Performing quality assurance on product drops for the region, and supporting with quality assurance for other project releases from an EMEA lens
- Applying EMEA best practices to the consumer journey and be the guarantor of the quality of the regional experience
Here are some of the things you could be working on in the future:
- Helping in driving the development of mid and long-term regional site experience and localization strategies
- Implementing user testing strategies and programs for deeper insights into localization and site experience improvement opportunities
- Gathering industry insights, benchmarks and sharing updates to ensure a state-of-the art user experience
Are you our next Localization Specialist - EMEA?
- You have a bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field
- You have 3+ years of experience in digital user experience, ecommerce, and digital marketing
- You have experience with CRM operations, e.g., html authoring to support e-mail publishing
- You are passionate about user experience, always thinking in the shoes of the customer
- You have proven expert level in managing digital experience improvements processes
- You are innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- You are well versed in user experience principles and fundamentals
- You are an effective communicator and are enthusiastic about your storytelling abilities
- You are proactive in identifying the root cause of issues and developing solutions
- You remain highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity
- You effectively balance autonomy and collaboration
- You inspire breakthrough thinking and continuous improvement
- You seek the best (sometimes not the easiest) solutions, with an unwavering commitment to do what is right
- Your passion for your work is paralleled by your passion for getting outside and living it
Arc’teryx is committed to actively creating and fostering a culture of inclusivity where voices are heard, people are seen, and values are respected. We care about the uniqueness of our applicants, employees, and guests, and we do so in a safe space fueled by curiosity and acceptance.
Creating an inclusive workplace is connected to our core value Do Right while also having the added benefit of helping make our business better. We believe inclusion helps us to create a healthier, happier workplace, drive creativity and innovation, and reflect the communities where we operate.
All applicants, employees, and guests can expect equality of opportunity and fair treatment in alignment with our values.
Design your Purpose. Live our Values.
DISRUPTIVE EVOLUTION. Design your future through challenge, experimentation, and inspiration.
COMMIT. Set and deliver on bold objectives as we collectively raise the bar.
LIVE IT. Deepen your connection to nature and live your most purposeful life.
LEAVE IT BETTER. Create a better world, together.
Please mention the word **CORRECT** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok