Posted 31 Jan 2024, 11:00 am
Integrations Specialist Finance Systems at Bumble Inc.
Inclusion at Bumble Inc.
Bumble Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, people with disabilities, and neurodivergent people to apply. We're happy to make any reasonable adjustments that will help you feel more confident throughout the process, please don't hesitate to let us know how we can help.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Bumble is looking for an Integrations Specialist to join our global Finance Systems Team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record for developing, testing, documenting and maintaining integration solutions with Boomi for ERP systems and have solid experience in NetSuite development.
As the Integrations Specialist, you'll be responsible for maintaining and enhancing existing integrations as well as maintaining our Boomi environment. In addition, you will be responsible for providing custom solutions leveraging SuiteCloud and providing on-going support for our Oracle NetSuite environment.
You will report into the Finance Systems Manager and be part of a global, talented team of Finance professionals.\n
What you'll be doing:
- Analyse functional, reporting and integrations requirements to design, architect and deliver the most accurate, efficient, and secure solutions for systems integration needs in line with Boomi best practices
- Works on planning, prioritising, and delivering system enhancements; executing unit, integration and acceptance testing to meet business requirements
- Provide day-to-day support for Boomi integrations and Oracle NetSuite end-user requests
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve Oracle NetSuite SuiteBuilder, SuiteScripts, and Workflows
- Create and maintain a library for internal documentation and processes and provide cross-training to Finance Systems team members
- Develop and maintain a solution for robust error-reporting and self-healing integrations to ensure business continuity and identify root causes of any systemic issues and propose solutions
- Collaborate with the Internal Audit team to ensure systems align with Bumble security and compliance requirements for ITAC, ITGC, and SOX
- 4-5 years relevant consulting or industry experience
- Experience in developing and supporting Boomi integrations
- Understanding of Accounting / Finance concepts
- Experience developing detailed work plans for project activities within scope of application responsibility
- Ability to work effectively in a remote environment with team members in multiple time zones
- Experience testing application sandbox instances to successfully validate application setups, including input to test plans, test scenarios, and test scripts
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and organisational skills, and the ability to build strong working relationships with technical and non-technical teams
- Familiarity with financial systems including Concur, Workday, and SAP B1 is preferred
Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Bumble, Badoo, Fruitz and Official. The Bumble platform enables people to build healthy and equitable relationships, through kind connections. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, Bumble was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center and connects people across dating (Bumble Date), friendship (Bumble BFF) and professional networking (Bumble Bizz). Badoo, which was founded in 2006, is one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Fruitz, founded in 2017, encourages open and honest communication of dating intentions through playful fruit metaphors. Official is an app for couples that promotes open and honest communication between partners and was founded in 2020.
Please mention the word **EVALUATIVE** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok