Posted 31 Jan 2024, 11:01 am
Affiliate and Partnerships Marketing Manager at Rocket Lawyer
About Rocket Lawyer
We believe everyone deserves access to affordable and simple legal services.
Founded in 2008, Rocket Lawyer is the largest and most widely used online legal service platform in the world. With offices in North America, South America, and Europe, Rocket Lawyer has helped over 30 million people create over 50 million legal documents, and get their legal questions answered.
We are in a unique position to enhance and expand the Rocket Lawyer platform to a scale never seen before in the company’s history, to capture audiences worldwide. We are expanding our team to take on this challenge!
About the Role
Rocket Lawyer’s existing affiliate program is poised for growth and we are looking for an experienced Affiliate and Partnerships Marketing Manager to shape, build and grow our affiliate program and partner ecosystem.
In this instrumental role you are responsible for building, optimizing, and growing a robust affiliate marketing program, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and identifying new opportunities to drive growth.
This highly visible role develops the strategy and drives the on-going optimization of our affiliate program with an eye toward delivering profitable revenue growth. You will collaborate closely across marketing, product, finance, business intelligence, and data engineering – communicating strategy, performance results, learning and requirements.
The successful candidate has experience in driving affiliate program growth, ideally within a SaaS business, and demonstrates proficiency across all aspects of affiliate program management including contracts/negotiation, partner management, campaign development, affiliate tools and tracking, performance / budget analysis and data-driven decision making.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, curious, with high attention to detail.\n
- Develop a multi-year affiliate and partnership strategy and execution roadmap for sustained year-over-year growth
- Identify, onboard, and strengthen relationships with affiliate partners, networks, and publishers, ensuring synergy with Rocket Lawyer business goals and brand strategy
- Manage affiliate marketing budgets effectively, ensuring cost efficiency and scalability
- Ensure affiliate campaigns with the Rocket Lawyer marketing calendar to maximize business impact
- Implement optimization strategies to boost conversion rates and ensure that our message reaches the right affiliate partners with the right audience
- Collaborate closely with our creative team to provide affiliates with engaging marketing materials
- Build out attribution tracking to monitor performance on campaigns and analyze performance metrics, track KPIs, and optimize campaigns to maximize ROI; and provide weekly, monthly and quarterly updates
- Stay on top of the affiliate and influencer marketing landscape, staying informed about current trends. Maintain close relationships with agencies, tools, platforms, and partners
- Set high expectations to keep Rocket Lawyer’s products at the competitive forefront of the legal tech landscape
- Set high expectations to keep Rocket Lawyer’s brand at the competitive forefront of the legal tech landscape
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in Affiliate Marketing; SaaS business preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Proven track record of success in affiliate management, business development, closing deals, and sales
- Excellent organizational, project and time management abilities
- Data-driven, analytical mindset with good understanding of Marketing KPIs and familiarity with Google Sheets or Excel
- Detailed, analytical, strategic, and customer-focused.
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can roll up his/her sleeves to build best-in-class marketing practices.
- Deep familiarity with all performance metrics including CPA, CPL, CPC, LTV and ROAS.
- Ability to learn quickly
- Excellent communication skills
Please mention the word **BLESSING** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok