Posted 31 Jan 2024, 11:01 am
Technical Product Manager at Yassir
Yassir is the leading super App for on demand, ride-hailing, last-mile delivery, payment services and more, set to change the way daily services are provided. It currently operates in 45 cities across multiple countries. It has raised $150 million in Series B funding, five times what it raised in its previous priced round last November with world class investors such as BOND and Y Combinator, which is the precursor of the likes of Airbnb, Stripe, Dropbox, Doordash, among others.
We’re not just about serving people - we’re about creating a marketplace to bring people what they need while infusing social values.
More about the role:
Collaborate with the teams to define and execute the product roadmap and vision for the e payment team.
Lead the development of technical product requirements and specifications.
Work closely with engineering, Backend, Frontend, DevOps, SRE, AI, Data, and other cross-functional teams to ensure the successful delivery of new products and features on the e payment.
Gather and analyze stakeholder feedback and market trends to make informed product decisions.
Monitor and analyze key performance metrics to identify opportunities for product improvement.
Manage the product roadmap and budget, ensuring resources are allocated effectively and efficiently
Communicate product updates and progress to key stakeholders, including senior management.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience as an engineering manager or backend engineer in the fintech or related industry.
- Proven track record of successfully leading and delivering complex technical projects from start to finish.
- Strong understanding of financial systems, payment processing, payment architectures, and other fintech-related technologies.
- Exceptional communication skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and clients.
- In-depth knowledge of agile methodologies and experience implementing agile practices.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to make data-driven decisions and solve complex problems.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Strong leadership qualities and the ability to motivate and guide technical teams.
- Results-oriented with a focus on driving product innovation and delivering high-quality solutions.
- Familiarity with fintech applications, risk management, compliance standards, security protocols, and data privacy considerations.
- 😎 You will be part of one of the first Algerian startups to go through the Y Combinator program and one of the fastest-growing tech companies in North Africa. We are current in +30 cities (Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Senegal, France and Germany)
- 💸 Attractive salary and you even get a stake in the company
- 🚉 Subsidized public transit pass
- 🤙🏽Have a lasting impact on our company's culture
- 🚀 Perfect timing with renowned investors to build something great
- 📈 Extremely steep learning curve with own responsibility and intensive guidance
- 💯 Make a real impact on the world by helping us bring affordable financial and on-demand services to millions of Africans
Do you want to become part of our first-class team? You should definitely send us your application. 🚀
Please mention the word **INGENUITY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok