Posted 31 Jan 2024, 0:00 pm
Data Business Analyst Lead at Skyward IT Solutions, LLC
*This position is contingent upon contract award. *
We are Skyward.
That is, a love for people, for improvement, for human advancement through information technology. We are a people-centered business with a desire to serve others. We are diverse and unified; creative and collaborative; a collection of complementary, not competing talents. And though on the surface we remain relaxed, beneath, a torrent of energy links us to our civic tech mission.
We stand by our values, and we won’t compromise on any of them.
Integrity: We’re conscientious, intentional, and empathetic. Our words and actions align. That’s our character. Please don’t ask us to play another part, we’re poor actors.
Compassionate: If we may borrow a quote from Theodore Roosevelt: “No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.” Because our team is thoughtful and supportive, caring deeply for each other, our clients, and our work, this comes naturally.
Inquisitive: We remain students by failing openly and turning lessons into solutions.
Unconventional: For us, life isn’t what happens outside of work. Work happens inside of life and our culture erases the line often dividing the two.
Authentic: Made possible only because we embody the values listed above. We’re relaxed and fun yet intensely curious and driven. Team members are placed with thought, care, and precision to ensure that Trust, Truth, and Transparency continue to represent our brand.
Because of that, we continue Onward, Upward, and Skyward.
We need a Data Business Analyst Lead.
Are you inquisitive by nature, constantly trying figure out how things fit together? Maybe you’re also a critical thinker, always thinking about what business data you should be collecting and the implications of what’s collected. Or perhaps there’s part of you that loves collaborating with people to design and implement a needed service or product. Sound like you? Please apply!
Come join us if you're motivated to learn from others, to learn from mistakes, to be part of a future-looking and growth-oriented team.
Let's go Skyward together.\n
What you'll do:
- Be on a team supporting the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) endeavor to modernize enterprise systems’ access, reducing manual effort, improving data accuracy, and enhancing transparency for stakeholders.
- Employ agile and product management best practices for the development and implementation of needed improvements.
- Analyze and interpret data to inform decision-making, assess business requirements, validate data integrity, and help align project developments with business goals.
- Analyze various types of information to make practical, data-driven business decisions, and implement changes based on those decisions.
- Identify opportunities to grow, optimize, and improve business and IT processes.
What we'd like you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 8 years of experience in business analysis, management, or business process improvement.
- Experience with federal IT projects that includes enterprise data management or data strategy.
- Agile certification (i.e., PMI-ACP, Certified Scrum Master, Certified Product Owner).
- Experience with one or more different agile methodologies, including Scrum, Lean, or SAFe.
- Experience using Jira and Confluence.
- Unwavering commitment to collaborating, organizing, critical thinking, and problem solving.
What would blow us away:
- Your entire experience has been supporting federal agencies, particularly CMS.
Skyward IT Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.
All candidates must have Work Authorization in the United States.
Offers of employment with Skyward IT Solutions, LLC are contingent upon acceptable results of a background investigation.
Please mention the word **EXCELLENT** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok