Posted 31 Jan 2024, 2:00 pm
Human Resource Generalist at Self Financial
Human Resource Generalist
About the Role:
We are searching for a tech-savvy, intuitive, quick-thinking and incredibly detailed, organized Human Resources Generalist to support the HR team.
Who you are:
You have passion to provide terrific employee experience and flawless operational execution. You thrive working in a high performing, collaborative team.You love to leverage technology to make communication and processes easier for everyone.You are a committed student of the best people practices and always looking to improve how you work.
What you'll do:
- Contingent Workforce
- Own the contingent workforce HR lifecycle process from onboarding through offboarding,coordinating directly with vendor management team/managers.
- HR Team Operations
- Update, maintain and organize employee information in our HRIS and other enterprise systems and tools
- Coordinate employee and manager training calendar; track employee education benefits.
- Own HR and DEI Confluence spaces. Update existing content and create new content as needed.
- Maintain and manage the corporate events calendar for Lunch & Learns, DEI programs and Social events.
- Talent Acquisition
- Manage the onboarding process for new hires, from signed offer letter to new hire orientation. You’ll be the communication hub for internal teams and the new hires, from owning the new hire dashboard to getting I9s completed, to scheduling New Employee Orientation.
- Create reports to share metrics to measure success of our Recruiting and DEI programs. Own data integrity in the applicant tracking system.
- Support Recruiting by scheduling interviews, debrief meetings.
- Employee Engagement
- Handle ad-hoc queries from the HR team and managers alike
- Own the office environment at Self: Coordinate with building management, external vendor management, order supplies, kitchen, breakroom.
What we want you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant years of experience; PHR/SHRM-CP certification is a plus
- At least 2+ years of experience in HR administration
- Analytical skills, curiosity and tech-savvy. Must be comfortable with Google Workspace. Pluses: Proficiency with an HRIS (we use UKG Ready), Greenhouse ATS and Confluence.
- Strong interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail, responsive, persistent and demonstrate strong initiative
- Have excellent time management, organizational, and follow-through skills.
Please mention the word **ACHIEVEMENT** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok