Posted 31 Jan 2024, 5:00 pm
Field Services Support Technician at Morgan & Morgan, P.A.
Field Services Support Technician
At Morgan & Morgan, the work we do matters. For millions of Americans, we’re their last line of defense against insurance companies, large corporations or defective goods. From attorneys to client support staff, creative marketing to operations teams, every member of our firm has a key role to play in the winning fight for consumer rights. Our over 3,000 employees are all united by one mission: For the People.
The Field Services Support Technician will be responsible for delivering white glove level support to employees in their office/region as well as to our 6000+ employees across the country. The Technician will provide both in person and over the phone user support in a virtual desktop environment as well as maintaining, installing, and configuring all IT hardware in their region. The technician will also perform routine to moderately complex troubleshooting of hardware and software systems along with maintaining and sustaining inventory of IT hardware in their region.
- Provide friendly, professional on-site support to users in their assigned region(s).
- Create, monitor, track, schedule, update and close tickets within ServiceNow within SLA.
- Respond to and resolve tickets escalated from the Service Delivery teams to Field Services
- Collaborate with vendors to resolve issues as necessary
- Maintain, organize, and order stock of IT hardware within their region
- Establish and build relationships with local leadership and staff and seek solutions to improve their daily workflow
- 2+ years of experience in an IT Service Desk role
- Experience in Office 365 and Active Directory Services
- Basic understanding of Networking and wiring configurations
- Remote access technologies (VPN terminal services, published apps etc.)
- Preferred experience working with ServiceNow, Salesforce, and VMware
- Ability to assist others with complex issues in a professional manner
- Ability to manage and prioritize incidents, requests, and tasks
- Strong problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
Morgan & Morgan is a leading personal injury law firm dedicated to protecting the people, not the powerful. This success starts with our staff. For full-time employees, we offer an excellent benefits package including medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off and paid holidays.
Please mention the word **EMINENT** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok