Posted 31 Jan 2024, 8:00 pm
Junior Designer Contract at hims & hers
About the Role:
As a Junior Designer at Apostrophe, your primary responsibility will be to assist the Visual Designer and Associate Creative Director in various design tasks, ensuring the smooth execution of projects and maintaining organized file management. You will play a vital role in supporting the creative process and helping maintain the consistency and excellence of our brand's design across multiple platforms. This will be a 3-month contract with the possibility of an extension.
- Collaborate with the creative and marketing team to create and modify social media designs across all platforms.
- Assist in the development of marketing materials, both print and digital, for various campaigns and the patient experience.
- Edit photography from photo shoots for use across all media usage.
- Aid in the preparation of design files for production, ensuring accuracy and compliance.
- Help maintain an organized file management system, including archiving and labeling assets.
- Work on basic motion graphics of copy for ad placement.
- Stay informed about industry trends and design best practices to support the team's creative process.
- Demonstrate a proactive attitude in seeking guidance and taking direction from the Visual Designer and Associate Creative Director.
- Adobe Creative Suite: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (Required)
- Experience editing short form video content for Instagram and TikTok.
- Understanding of channel best practices for Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, and other platforms from a design perspective.
- Ability to receive and implement feedback in a timely manner
- Nice to have: Understanding of telemedicine and prescription skincare and some understanding of Figma.
- Motion graphics experience or interest is a plus.
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
Please mention the word **KINDNESS** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok