Posted 31 Jan 2024, 8:00 pm
Growth Marketing Manager at Noibu
Noibu is Canada’s Capital city’s fastest-growing technology company. We help brands recover millions of dollars in lost sales every day by helping them detect, manage and resolve critical errors on their online store. You may have heard of some of our customers like Levi’s, Champion, Air Transat, Guess, and Jelly Belly.
We're a dedicated team, driven by 4 values; Customer Obsession, Quality, Results-Oriented and Accountability. We've been recognized in 2023 as the Globe and Mail's 8th Fastest Growing Company, 12th in Deloitte Technology Fast 500, #2 in Canada for Deloitte's Fast 50 in Technology, and #4 on Forbes Canada's Best Startup Employers. If you're interested in joining a team poised for greatness, we hope you'll apply!
About the team and/or role:
As a Growth Marketing Manager at Noibu, you'll be the driving force behind our strategy to boost customer acquisition, engagement, and revenue growth. Your playground includes crafting and executing innovative marketing initiatives, focusing on channels that resonate with our eCommerce personas. We're handing you the keys to the growth engine - your ownership and accountability will be pivotal in executing end-to-end campaigns, ensuring their success and impact.
In this role, you'll be the architect of cross-functional collaboration, working directly with the Director of Marketing, Content Marketing Specialist, Design Team and Product Marketing Manager to drive marketing sourced pipeline and revenue.\n
What You'll be Doing:
- Strategy Development: Identify and prioritize key growth channels, utilizing a data-driven approach to optimize performance continually. Work closely with the Director of Marketing and GTM functions to develop and implement growth marketing strategies aligned with business objectives.
- Customer Acquisition: Plan and execute targeted digital campaigns to acquire high-value B2B customers. Implement and optimize paid media advertising, SEO, email marketing, event marketing, and other customer acquisition tactics.
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO): Conduct A/B testing and analyze user behaviour to improve conversion rates across marketing channels. Enhance and take charge of refining the conversion process and the buyer's journey on our website.
- Analytics and Reporting: Regularly analyze marketing performance towards company goals and individual key performance indicators (KPIs). Provide actionable insights through data analysis and reporting, contributing to ongoing strategy refinement.
- Collaboration and Leadership: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, product, and customer success, to align marketing efforts with overall business goals. Stay abreast of industry trends, competitor activities, and emerging marketing technologies.
- Channel Expertise: Owning and executing paid media campaigns aligned with distinct business objectives on platforms such as LinkedIn, Reddit, and Google Ads is essential. Proficiency in orchestrating diverse campaigns and adept management of paid ads budgets are crucial. Comfortable with the likes of supporting organic growth, email marketing, data analysis, CRO, and growth hacking initiatives.
- Sales Enablement and Efficiency: Collaborate with the sales team to improve sales enablement and streamline sales velocity and efficiency. Collaborate closely with the sales team to understand their needs and challenges, developing marketing strategies that align with sales objectives. Continuously assess and refine marketing initiatives to enhance sales velocity, streamlining processes and identifying opportunities for increased efficiency.
Who You Are:
- We're on the lookout for a high performer to join our team as the Growth Marketing Manager at Noibu! A versatile marketing professional, with a t-shaped skill set, embodying the qualities of a well-rounded generalist—a marketing Swiss Army knife.
- If you're the type of person who loves a good challenge and thrives in the hustle and bustle of a startup, you might be our perfect match. We are looking for someone with a passion for testing new ideas, tweaking strategies, and adapting on the fly as our market evolves. You'll wear many hats here, blending your analytical chops with creative flair and a hands-on problem-solving attitude. Ownership and accountability are at the core of what we're looking for - someone who can run the show from start to finish and own the success of our growth initiatives. We value self-starters who can lead the charge in collaborating across teams, all while being a fantastic communicator with a strategic mindset. If you're ready to dive into an exciting role where you can make a real impact on our startup's journey, we'd love to chat with you!
What You'll be Measured On:
- ICP leads and Opportunities generated
- Pipeline sourced
- Closed Won Revenue (ARR)
- Paid media campaign engagement, conversion rates and ROI
Why should you consider Noibu?
🦄 We’re working to be Ottawa’s next Unicorn
Noibu is going to impact billions of shoppers. By joining our small team on the ground floor, you have the opportunity to do something amazing with us and grow more than you even realize is possible.
We're a pay for impact company that is striving to lead the market in regards to compensation. Outside of your base salary, you have access to our Employee Stock Option Plan and potential variable pay or bonus arrangements.
🕰️ Unlimited Time Off & Flexible Working Style
In addition to unlimited time off, we enforce an annual minimum of 3 weeks for all employees and have a company wide holiday shut down every year. Our flexible working style means you get to choose the hours that work best for you.
🦷 Benefits from Day 1
Imagine having to wait 3 months into your new job to go to the dentist? Never at Noibu. We hired you. We believe in you, and everyone gets access to all benefits, perks, and allowances from their first day with us 🤝
🎉 Fun & Engagement
Lots of companies preach having fun, but we seriously do walk the walk. Think things like Monthly Company-Wide & Team-Specific Socials, frequent post-work Happy Hours, and a MAJOR annual Holiday Party 🎄
...Plus much, much more.
If you have experience that’s close to what we outlined but think you might be missing a couple of things, apply anyway! 🚀 What’s the worst that could happen? Noibu looks for people with exceptional potential, and we know that this takes many forms.
At Noibu, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, supported, and heard. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous people, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will ensure you can participate fully and equally during the recruitment and selection process.
We encourage all applicants to indicate their preferred pronouns on their application (e.g. she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Please mention the word **REVEL** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok