Posted 31 Jan 2024, 9:00 pm
GTM Recruiter at Sprig
Sprig is a user insights platform to build better products. Top tech companies like Notion, Square, and Dropbox rely on Sprig to elevate their product experience through targeted in-product surveys, session replay, and AI analysis. Sprig is backed by top-tier investors, including Andreessen Horowitz, Accel, and First Round Capital.
More about our mission, values, and why it's a great time to join us here.
About the Role
We’re seeking a Technical Recruiter to help us find, engage, inspire, and support future members of Sprig. This is a unique opportunity to be a high-impact, early member of the company. Reporting directly to our Head of People & Finance, you’ll work cross-functionally to build a diverse team of talented people who accomplish great things together.
This role is based in office in San Francisco with flexibility to work remote 2-3 days per week.
- Partner and cultivate strong relationships with hiring managers to understand their staffing needs, as well as define the potential impact and desired strengths of candidates for each role.
- Identify, engage, and attract qualified candidates with the goal of inspiring their interest in opportunities at Sprig.
- Act as an advocate for candidates, seeking to understand their goals and supporting them in their decision-making process.
- Monitor and maintain the health of our pipelines, and share timely updates on this with internal stakeholders.
- Utilize our internal systems to generate reports to provide insights into recruitment metrics and performance.
- Actively seek out opportunities to improve our processes and deliver an exemplary experience for our candidates.
- Relevant Professional Experience: You have 4+ years of experience managing full lifecycle recruitment across a wide variety of GTM roles within an early stage startup.
- Sourcing Skills: You have experience identifying, engaging, and attracting qualified candidates on various platforms, including LinkedIn Recruiter, Gem, Hired, etc.
- Project Management Skills: You have experience owning multiple requisitions at once in a dynamic environment. You’re comfortable working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders, taking initiative to move projects forward and deliver results on time.
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills: You enjoy actively listening to and communicating with people to understand their needs and gain their trust. You have experience drafting clear communications that demonstrate discretion, good judgment, and attention to detail.
- Data-Driven Approach: You seek to understand and improve the efficacy of your work by analyzing data and iterating on your processes.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Employee Equity
- 401K Program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- FSA/HSA Benefit
- $100/month Commuter Benefit
- Additional Wellbeing Benefits
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Work from Home Equipment Stipend
- Professional Development Stipend
- Hybrid Office Policy
- Lunch available 5x a week in SF and NYC
- Dinner available 2x a week in SF
- Company Sponsored Social Events
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We prioritize diversity within our team and value different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Employee Pay Disclosure
The salary range for this full-time position is $145,000 - $180,000 + Equity + Benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all locations (San Francisco, CA; New York, NY). Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your Recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include equity or benefits.
***Please beware of scammers who are posing as Sprig and Sprig team members. Our recruiters use @sprig.com email addresses exclusively. We do not conduct interviews via text or instant message, and we do not ask candidates to purchase equipment through us or solicit money from you. If you have been contacted by someone claiming to be from a different domain about a job offer, please report it as potential job fraud to law enforcement and contact us here.***
Please mention the word **YOUTHFUL** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok