Posted 31 Jan 2024, 10:00 pm
Product Designer at FreshBooks
FreshBooks is a leading cloud-based SaaS accounting software designed with one goal: to help small business owners grow. We reached unicorn status after raising our valuation to more than $1 billion and continue to scale our business to serve business owners, their clients, and accountants in more than 160 countries worldwide. FreshBookers are found all over the globe, and our goal is to create connection as a human-first workplace. Our teams have adopted different working environments based on how they collaborate best. Some are fully remote and others are truly hybrid - it all comes down to what's best for the team and for everyone FreshBooks builds for.
The Opportunity - Product Designer
You'll engage with user experience design principles, enhancing our product's user-friendliness. As part of a product team, you'll utilize design thinking to create exceptional experiences. You'll also conduct high-level explorations, experimentation, and collaboration with peers across FreshBooks.
This role can be worked remotely from the above location.
What You'll Do as a Product Designer:
- Strive to comprehend customer problems deeply and explore diverse high-level solutions
- Effectively communicate design decisions and reasons to peers and stakeholders
- Create prototypes and conduct usability tests on team-designed work
- Iterate designs using user-centered approaches
- Provide constructive feedback to peers for enhancing their work
- Contribute to defining design standards and patterns
What You'll Bring to the Role
- 3+ years of UX or Product Designer experience.
- Experience with top-tier product or online service, spanning mobile and we.b
- Customer-centric approach—your design choices stem from research, interviews, testing, and data.
- Passionate about both design purpose and execution.
- Open to growth, sharing, and learning in design.
Our Commitments to You
At FreshBooks each person knows their opinion is valued, and can see their impact on the lives of over 10 million small business owners around the world. Accelerate your career, work on projects you're passionate about, and work as a part of a collaborative team without ego! Here are some of the ways FreshBooks recognises and rewards our employees:
- 🩺 Comprehensive Compensation and Wellness Benefits. Including Pension Plan matched to your local office, stock options for every full time employee, generous time off, annual healthy living credit, and more.
- 📚 Perks that Matter. Including a Peer Recognition Program, an Employee Assistance Program, headphone credit, meaningful in-person gatherings to bring onsite and remote employees together, and more perks matched to your locale.
- 🌱Working Environments to Help You Thrive. Beautiful office spaces welcome you in Germany, Croatia, and Netherlands, and those without access to a FreshBooks office receive a home office credit to set up your home office.
- 🤗 Supportive Peer Group, Mentors, and Leaders. We care about each other across the organisation and have programs to support this so everyone feels a strong sense of belonging, and believes in collective impact.
- 🚀 Accelerated growth. Comprehensive company onboarding, career development through continuous coaching, training, and learning on the job.
Even if your experience doesn't meet every bullet on the above lists, we'd love to learn more about you and why you think FreshBooks is the next step in your career.
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, religion, race, mental disability, sexual orientation, age, or any other status. All applicants are considered based on their qualifications and merits. At FreshBooks, we inspire an environment of mutual respect and we believe diversity and inclusion are crucial to our success.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone (+1) 416-780-2700 and/or email@example.com.
Please mention the word **FULFILLMENT** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok