Posted 31 Jan 2024, 10:00 pm
Payroll Administrator at ARC'TERYX
Your opportunity at ARC’TERYX:
As a Payroll Administrator, you support the Payroll team through various administrational duties, providing vacation relief for the entire team. You assist the Payroll team with accurate and timely processing of our bi-weekly and semi-monthly payrolls and provide support with payroll related administration.
This role is primarily based out of our North Vancouver office and is open to hybrid remote work. Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.
Meet your future team:
Weareateamofpayrollexperts,dedicatedtoensuringtheeffectiveprocessingofour payrolls, taxable benefits, and benefit deductions. We are committed to creating an exceptionalemployeeexperiencebyactingastrustedadvisorsonpayrollandbenefit calculations. We ensure our people are consistently paid accurately and on-time.\n
If you were a Payroll Administrator now, here are some of the core activities you would be doing:
- Monitor bi-weekly employee time sheet reports in Kronos for accuracy and approvals
- Assist creatingreportsasrequested,suchaswarranty,efficiency,andvacationreports
- Provide administrative support to balance and process Payrolls as needed
- Ensuring compliance with federal and provincial statutory regulations
- Collaboratingwithpeersandcross-functionalteamstoprovidetimely,accurateandrelevant responses to employee inquires
- Responding to employee inquiries such as questions regarding paychecks, deductions, tax withholding and access to online pay statements
- Updating and managing employee benefits and deductions in the payroll system
- Maintain accurate records of employee vacation balances, including the number of days or hours earned, used, and carried over
- Ensure that all payroll data is accurately recorded and maintained in the payroll system, including employee information, tax forms, rates, cost centers and departments
- Assisting the Payroll Team with other projects as assigned
Are you our next Payroll Administrator?
- You have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a payroll related environment
- You have strong attention to detail
- You handle sensitive and confidential information in an appropriate manner
- You have a desire to learn, a passion to try new things and an ability to follow through on commitments
- You are proactive in identifying the root cause of issues, seeking the best (sometimes not the easiest) solutions with an unwavering commitment to do what is right
- You remain highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity
- You effectively balance autonomy and collaboration
- You inspire breakthrough thinking and continuous improvement
- Your passion for your work is paralleled by your passion for getting outside and living it
Arc’teryx is committed to actively creating and fostering a culture of inclusivity where voices are heard, people are seen, and values are respected. We care about the uniqueness of our applicants, employees, and guests, and we do so in a safe space fueled by curiosity and acceptance.
Creating an inclusive workplace is connected to our core value Do Right while also having the added benefit of helping make our business better. We believe inclusion helps us to create a healthier, happier workplace, drive creativity and innovation, and reflect the communities where we operate.
All applicants, employees, and guests can expect equality of opportunity and fair treatment in alignment with our values.
Design your Purpose. Live our Values.
DISRUPTIVE EVOLUTION. Design your future through challenge, experimentation, and inspiration.
COMMIT. Set and deliver on bold objectives as we collectively raise the bar.
LIVE IT. Deepen your connection to nature and live your most purposeful life.
LEAVE IT BETTER. Create a better world, together.
Please mention the word **BECKONS** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok