Posted 31 Jan 2024, 10:00 pm
Content Marketing Manager at Q4
At Q4, we make an impact together, obsess over our customer, operate with integrity, and bring big ideas to life.
Q4 is the leading capital markets access platform that is transforming how issuers, investors, and the sell-side efficiently connect, communicate, and engage with each other. We are a trusted partner to more than 2,650 public companies globally, including many of the most respected brands in the world, and we maintain an award-winning culture where our team members grow and thrive. We are on our way to becoming the largest and most trusted, Investor relations platform company in the world.
We hire smart, curious, and talented people to push boundaries, reimagine what’s possible, and turn challenges into opportunities. All while keeping the needs of our clients at the heart of everything we do.
Come grow with us!
Q4 is a team of creators, builders, and disrupters who specialize in solutions for investor relations. We develop products that are constantly evolving, solving problems, and pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for capital markets. Our products are built from scratch and leverage the strengths of every developer and team member at Q4.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced content Marketing Manager who will help drive pipeline growth and brand awareness through content creation, distribution, and creativity. Reporting to the Director of Content Marketing, you will manage the content creation process/projects, working closely with a variety of colleagues across Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Design, Product, Sales etc. to create and publish industry-leading assets that differentiate Q4 in the market.
- Develop and execute a holistic content marketing strategy in collaboration with the Director of Content Marketing that fully leverages data, partnerships, and a multichannel approach through earned, owned, and paid media to deliver best-in-class thought leadership.
- Writing and publishing content in a variety of formats for multiple platforms including websites, events, and social media. Formats include but are not limited to: blogs, testimonials, guides, checklists, ebooks, whitepapers, articles, infographics, evaluations/quizzes, and video scripts.
- Build internal and external connections and relationships with subject matter experts to gather information, research, and source materials for content.
- Identifying and surfacing content marketing opportunities that align with the critical moments in our target audience’s buying journeys. Proactively bringing creative ideas to the table on how to message and position our brand by segment.
- Repurposing/evolving original and existing content to fit a variety of formats (see above) and ensuring that it reflects our offering, marketing strategy, and corporate goals.
- Owning and executing weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting to team and executives, while helping the team understand results and uncover insights.
Experience and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in content marketing - writing, editing, updating, and publishing.
- A portfolio of published work for review, demonstrating the ability to craft eye-catching blogs, articles, executive thought leadership, video scripts, infographics, etc.
- Strong understanding of content promotion practices such as SEO, SMO, and PPC.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate seamlessly across a cross-functional team in a largely virtual environment.
- Ability to learn rapidly and demonstrate or develop the capital markets and fintech subject matter expertise required to create Q4 thought leadership.
- Experience working in a buyer’s journey framework to align content market assets with most critical customer/prospect inflection points (right content, right format, right channel, right time).
- Track record of driving adoption of new insights and concepts, and groundbreaking innovative approaches.
We work hard, and we have fun. Success is what motivates us everyday to be the best and keep winning in the market. We offer a variety of perks to ensure our team can always work hard and play hard:
- Unlimited paid time off. Enough said.
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive salary, benefits and equity incentives for everyone!
- Employee Assistance Programs. We help you focus on your work life balance!
- Dog-friendly office. Hope you can handle cuteness overload!
- Food for thought. Complimentary tea, coffee and snacks!
- Themed socials. Karaoke. Maybe a costume?
- Tuition Reimbursements. We invest in your continued learning!!
- Hackathon events. For all who love to design and build.
- Trendy, open concept offices in a hip part of town.
Q4’s diverse culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Q4 employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact. With great reasons to work here, take advantage by submitting your application to join our growing team.
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
- Health, wellness & lifestyle benefits to balance your heart, mind, and body;
- Pension matching incentives to support your financial health;
- Unlimited paid time off so you can truly recharge and enjoy life;
- Choose your home, one of our trendy offices, or mix it up with our flexible working environment;
- Virtual team building and socials, keeping people connected is important to us; and
- A fantastic culture to top it all off!
Q4’s diverse and inclusive workplace fosters a friendly, open-minded environment. Diversity makes us stronger from the increased pace of innovation to strengthening our culture. With great reasons to work here, take advantage by submitting your application to join our growing team.
Q4 values diversity and people of all backgrounds and abilities. Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention the word **WELCOME** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok