Posted 30 Jan 2024, 2:00 am
Software Engineer Backend at Motive
About the Role:
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for building Motive Cards for our customers. As part of this role you will build APIs/services that integrate with payment platforms for processing transactions from Motive customers.
We are looking for strong engineers to build our financial stack and deliver best-in-class reliability and performance for payment transactions. This team is responsible for (a) building integration with payment platforms (b) processing transactions with high reliability (c) generating invoice and (d) processing payments from Motive customers.
Learn more about our work culture and team members on this profile of our team here.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and scale data models and improve system performance.
- Build and make scalable design choices for API interfaces to work across internal and external applications and services.
- Ability to quickly learn billing/payment related third party integration like stripe or adyen.
- Building software that improves the cost of running a service in production, reduces iteration time and helps you and the team make better decisions about how and what we build and try next.
- Build appropriate monitoring, logging, debugging for the health of the system.
- Communicate effectively cross functional teams and projects.
- Actively work on our AWS cloud infrastructure
- Mentor and learn from the developers within the engineering organization
What We’re Looking For:
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years software development experience
- Experience building product infrastructure, distributed systems and data models
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, Redis, and Cassandra
- Experience building for Cloud Infrastructure such as AWS, GCP, Azure or private clouds
Please mention the word **JOLLY** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMDAuMjMx when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMDAuMjMx). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok